2⅜ Inch Elite Graber Wood Blinds
Save an additional 5% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
2⅜ Inch Elite Wood Blinds Graber comes with SureClose headrail, options for high gloss finish beaded slats, decorative tassel, cordless, the Simpull Continuous Cord Loop only available for 2 Inch, and a limited lifetime warranty. Unique valance choices, cloth tapes, specialty shape choices are also available. They are made from 100% North American hardwood for its light weight, consistent color, hardness, structural stability, and attractive grain.
2⅜ Inch Elite Graber Wood Blinds Product Detail
Graber provides an expanded choice of PureGrain Finish with vibrant stains that showcase the natural grain of the wood. Graber work only with foresters who practice “sustained yield forest management – nearly twice as much hardwood grown as is harvested to ensure safe environmental practices.
- Available in all Graber paints and stains
- Sandblast finish available on any paint or stain
- NoHoles option available for maximum privacy
- Beaded Slat: Enhance the beauty of your blind with the rich double beaded design of the beaded slat; 2" only
- Accent Valance and Bottomrail: Complement the window and décor of the room by specifying a different color valance and bottomrail
- Custom color available for all slat sizes; not available in Unique finishes
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Headrail Dimensions||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|Standard Corded Blind||1 5/8" x 2 1/4"||3/4"||Without Valance
Cord - 2 13/16"
|Cordless Blinds||2" x 2 1/4"||3/4"||2 3/4"|
|Inside Mount||Outside Mount|
1/2" - 3 7/8"
|1/2" - 3 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for Graber wood blinds - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber blinds are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- 2 Blinds On 1 Headrail (Optional)
- 3 Blinds On 1 Headrail (Optional)
- Cord Lift or Tilt (Standard)
- Wand Tilt (Standard)
- Cordless Lift (Optional)
- Privacy/No Holes (Optional)
- Cloth Tapes (Optional)
- Valance Options: Standard, 3" Classic, 3 1⁄2" Craftsman, 3 1⁄2" Legacy and 4 1⁄2" Symphony Valance available
- Common Valance (Optional)