2 Inch Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
2 Inch Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds features a motorized tilt system with a manual corded lift. They also come with the ability to be controlled using your smartphone using a MyLink wifi module or controlled through a home automation system which supports the Z-Wave standard such as SmartThings, using the ZRTSCI II Z-Wave to RTS bridge.
2 Inch Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds Product Detail
The SureClose® steel headrail provides optimum closure and light control. Color-coordinated ladders, cords and tassels, Cord tilt standard, Trapezoid bottomrail for superior closure on 2 inch are all available features. The Rectangular bottomrail on Bamboo, Control location are another options. Valences come either as standard or decorative. Valance returns standard with outside mounts; optional on inside mounts, decorative tassels available, limited lifetime warranty. Traditions® Wood Graber® Blinds are also ideal for environments that have children or pet traffic because of their safety feature, such as the cordless list system.
- Motorization will only tilt slats; raising or lowering the blind is manual with cord lift
- Blinds can be operated from virtually anywhere in the home
- Provides easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- Tilt slats on groups of multiple blinds simultaneously or individually
- Easily integrated with home automation systems
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Motor located on the left side within the headrail; cord lift is on the right side
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail available; all panels will share one motor and power source
- Integrate with any Z-Wave based home automation system such as SmartThings (ZRTSCI II module required)
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Motorization system is warranted for upto 5 years from purchase. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.