2 Inch Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
2 Inch Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds features a motorized tilt system with a manual corded lift. They also come with the ability to be controlled using your smartphone using a MyLink wifi module or controlled through a home automation system which supports the Z-Wave standard such as SmartThings, using the ZRTSCI II Z-Wave to RTS bridge.
2 Inch Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds Product Detail
The SureClose® steel headrail provides optimum closure and light control. Color-coordinated ladders, cords and tassels, Cord tilt standard, Trapezoid bottomrail for superior closure on 2 inch are all available features. The Rectangular bottomrail on Bamboo, Control location are another options. Valences come either as standard or decorative. Valance returns standard with outside mounts; optional on inside mounts, decorative tassels available, limited lifetime warranty. Traditions® Wood Graber® Blinds are also ideal for environments that have children or pet traffic because of their safety feature, such as the cordless list system.
- Motorization will only tilt slats; raising or lowering the blind is manual with cord lift
- Electric blinds can be operated from virtually anywhere in the home
- Provides easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- Tilt slats on groups of multiple blinds simultaneously or individually
- Easily integrated with home automation systems
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Motor located on the left side within the headrail; cord lift is on the right side
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail available; all panels will share one motor and power source
- Integrate with any Z-Wave based home automation system such as SmartThings (ZRTSCI II module required)
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
For measuring instructions click here
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
For more information click here
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Motorization system is warranted for upto 5 years from purchase. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
For more information click here
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V RF Motor||20"||96"||10"||120"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Headrail Dimensions||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|12V RF Motor||1 5/8" x 2 1/4"||3/4"||Without Valance
Motor - 2 5/8"
|Inside Mount||Outside Mount|
1/2" - 3 7/8"
|1/2" - 3 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for Graber wood blinds - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber blinds are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Cord Lift (Standard)
- Motorized Tilt - 12V RF Motor (Standard)
- Different power sources available
- Remote and Wall switches available
- RF Timer available
- Privacy/No Holes (Optional)
- Cloth Tapes (Optional)
- Valance Options: Standard, 3" Classic, 3 1⁄2" Craftsman, 3 1⁄2" Legacy and 4 1⁄2" Symphony Valance available
- Common Valance (Optional)