Dual 1% - 5% LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
Dual 1% - 5% LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades give your room a polished and sophisticated look while offering control over light and privacy. As the name suggests, dual window shades consist of two fabrics in one headrail casing. So whenever you wish to have light or privacy, you can open or lower any of the fabrics according to your choice or requirement.
Make your home beautiful and modern by ordering these custom blinds and shades at an affordable price. Enjoy the benefits of free shipping and free samples offered by ZebraBlinds.
Dual 1% - 5% LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades Product Detail
- Available in a wide assortment of color options. Choose the hue of front shades and back shade individually, and according to your room decor style.
- Light filtering and room darkening or blackout features (perfect for media rooms as they cut down the glare on TV screens and computers as well) can be fitted into one window treatment.
- These dual window shades protect your room from the harmful UV rays, and at the same time, they protect your interior temperature from the outside environment. The two fabrics are responsible for savings on your energy bills. During the summer, lighter fabrics (Facing towards the roadside) are used to reflect the heat and during the winter, darker fabrics absorb the outside heat.
- With this 1% to 5% openness factor of solar fabrics, you can enjoy the outside natural view while diffusing the harsh sunlight.
- You can raise or lower these dual window shades through different mechanisms – shrouded continuous cord loop and motorized lift options are available. Shrouded continuous loops have a plastic housing that provides additional safety for homes with kids and pets. With the motorized option, you can operate them from anywhere in your room (up to 65 feet) using a remote-controlled button.
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Shrouded Continuous Loop||9/16 to 7/8 (1.5 to 2.3)|
|Dual RF Motorized Lift||9/16 to 7/8 (1.5 to 2.3)|
|Dual RF Motorized Lift with Cassette||9/16 to 1 (1.5 to 2.6)|
- Offer a solution for light control
- Block damaging UV rays
- Improved temperature control
- Wide variety of textures
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Shrouded Continuous Loop||13"||92"||13"||99"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Min Depth Mount|
|No Cassette Valance||Top Mount - 2"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
Approximate deductions for Graber dual roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Shrouded Continuous Loop or Motorized Lift (Standard)
- Valance Options :- Large Cassette Valance(Optional)
- Valance Specification