Dual 1% - 5% LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
Dual 1% - 5% LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades give your room a polished and sophisticated look while offering control over light and privacy. As the name suggests, dual window shades consist of two fabrics in one headrail casing. So whenever you wish to have light or privacy, you can open or lower any of the fabrics according to your choice or requirement.
Make your home beautiful and modern by ordering these custom blinds and shades at an affordable price. Enjoy the benefits of free shipping and free samples offered by ZebraBlinds.
Dual 1% - 5% LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades Product Detail
- Available in a wide assortment of color options. Choose the hue of front shades and back shade individually, and according to your room decor style.
- Light filtering and room darkening or blackout features (perfect for media rooms as they cut down the glare on TV screens and computers as well) can be fitted into one window treatment.
- These dual window shades protect your room from the harmful UV rays, and at the same time, they protect your interior temperature from the outside environment. The two fabrics are responsible for savings on your energy bills. During the summer, lighter fabrics (Facing towards the roadside) are used to reflect the heat and during the winter, darker fabrics absorb the outside heat.
- With this 1% to 5% openness factor of solar fabrics, you can enjoy the outside natural view while diffusing the harsh sunlight.
- You can raise or lower these dual window shades through different mechanisms – continuous cord loop, cordless, and motorized lift options are available. Continuous cord loops have a safety clutch mechanism, while the cordless option eliminates the risk of dangling cords which is safe for the toddlers. With the motorized option, you can operate them from anywhere in your room (up to 65 feet) using a remote-controlled button.
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Dual Continuous-Loop Lift||9/16 to 11/16 (1.5 to 1.7)|
|Dual Continuous-Loop Lift with Cassette||9/16 to 7/8 (1.5 to 2.3)|
|Dual RF Motorized Lift||9/16 to 7/8 (1.5 to 2.3)|
|Dual RF Motorized Lift with Cassette||9/16 to 1 (1.5 to 2.6)|
- Offer a solution for light control
- Block damaging UV rays
- Improved t