Maxxmar BetterFit Blackout Cordless Cellular Shades
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
If you are planning to give your windows a smart appearance while adding comfort to your home, then these blackout cordless cellular shades are the most popular and versatile choice you can rely on. Blackout fabrics block 100% of incoming light, making the space pitch-dark and protected from outside heat and UV rays. The Better Fit frame allows for easy mounting and helps block light gaps on the sides of your window for better light control. The shades are known for their honeycomb structured air pockets that create an insulating barrier at your window, providing indoor comfort in all seasons. These window coverings come in single cell and double cell, with double cell shades providing an extra layer of insulation.
These are also available with cordless mechanism which makes the shades easily operable and also ensures the safety of your kids and pets. There are multiple colors and pattern choices available for these shadings that embrace the beauty of the windows in an elegant way, letting you decorate the home as you want!
Maxxmar BetterFit Blackout Cordless Cellular Shades Product Detail
- From blocking light to offering enhanced insulation, these shades are a great selection to dress up your windows. By reducing heat transfer through your windows, they maintain a consistent ambiance all day long.
- When closed, the shades offer ultimate protection and privacy.
- The shades create a shield against harmful UV rays and prevent the home furnishing, flooring, artworks from fading and damage.
- The shades eliminate the hazards of dangling window cords completely which ensure there is no risk of your kids or pets getting tangled between the cords.
- Better Fit frame allows for easy installation, reduces light gaps, and provides better insulation.
- Easy cleaning methods that help them to shine for long.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.