Blackout Ultimate Cellular Shades
Save upto 15% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
Blackout Ultimate Cellular Shades
If you are a night shift worker, sleeping during the daytime is a vital part of your busy scheduled life. But during the daytime, direct daylight, heat, or outside noise can make you feel uneasy or uncomfortable, and that is why it takes effort to get your sleep properly. Darkness and peaceful ambiance are the main keys to get a proper sleep. Blackout window shades or blinds will help you fall asleep and stay rested by blocking out the light entirely. Window specialists recommend blackout ultimate cellular shades which not only will block the light but also offer privacy and proper insulation that will help to reduce your energy bills. So before you go for these cellular shades, know their various benefits which you will appreciate for years to come.
Blackout Ultimate Cellular Shades Product Detail
Blackout Honeycomb Shades for Night Shift Workers
- You will get light control and privacy with the blackout fabric available with these window shades. Blackout options will darken your space to have a perfect good night sleep.
- These blackout honeycomb shades create a barrier against glare and UV rays that can cause damage to your personal belongings.
- Insulation features make these blackout cellular shades unique and different from other window treatments. They keep the excess air inside their honeycomb structured air pockets, making your space cool and comfortable all the time. In this way, save money by diminishing energy bills. Double cell fabric window shades offer more insulation than single cell fabric.
- To measure or install these shades by yourself, go through the easy and step by step instructions or consult withprofessionals.
When it comes to best window treatments for day sleepers, no other window coverings can beat these cellular honeycomb shades. So relax or sleep in the comfort of your home without confronting any light or heat by installing blackout ultimate cellular shades. Contact design experts to get more window covering ideas for night shift workers!
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Saving Blackout Sidetracks
- When properly installed, Slumbershades block 99% of all visible light. In certain installations with intense sunlight, a very small amount of light may reflect around the edges of the honeycomb fabric along each side of the shade. This is a normal attribute of the Slumbershade system
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Light Absorbing Technology
- The specially designed notched bottom rail end caps fit over the blackout sidetracks and allow for smooth movement when raising and lowering the shade
- To ensure the best possible dark sleeping environment, fuzzy seals are applied along the shade’s head rail. This barrier helps block out exterior light at the top of the shade
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Crown Premium the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Cord Lock (Standard)||9"||96"||8"||120"|
|Options||Depth of rail||Depth of rail and bracket||Height of rail|
|Standard Cord Lock Rail||1 7/16"||1 7/8"||1/2"|
|Deluxe Cord Lock Rail||1 7/8"||2 3/8"||1/2"|
|Cordless Ultra Rail||2"||2 1/4"||1 1/2"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|Standard Cord Lock Rail||1 1/2"||2"|
|Deluxe Cord Lock Rail||1 1/2"||2 3/8"|
|Cordless Ultra Rail||1 5/8"||2 1/4"|
Approximate deductions for crown slumber cellular shades - Inside mount – 7/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Standard Cord Lock
- Cordless Ultra Lift available with Metallic and Fabric Wrapped Hardware (Optional)