Blackout Ultimate Graber Roller Shades
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
Blackout Ultimate Graber Roller Shades
When your profession makes you work in the night shifts, you need to sleep at a minimum of 6-8 hours during the daytime. But what happens when excess light, heat, or outside noise hampers your sleeping hours? Do you know that lack of sleep can cause various health issues? To keep you healthy and fit, get amazing and exciting blackout blinds and shades at an unbeatable price. Graber ultimate blackout roller shades can completely darken up your space while providing the privacy you need during your sleeping hours. Their vibrant colors and textures make your home beautiful and elegant. You can order our free samples first to see how they will look on your windows before purchasing these blackout roller shades.
Blackout Ultimate Graber Roller Shades Product Detail
Reasons To Fall In Love With Blackout Ultimate Graber Roller Shades
- Blackout roller shades offer a touch of classic style to your windows at a budget-friendly price. Choose from our handpicked and extensive collection of soothing colors, textures, and design options to get a timeless and flawless look to your windows.
- Blackout materials of these shades will provide you the maximum privacy while blocking out all the direct sunlight, giving your room darkness whenever you want it.
- Their superior quality materials ensure that they are durable and lightweight, and easy to manage on a regular basis.
- Similar to solar shades and outdoor roller shades, these roller shades protect your space from harmful UV rays, heat, and glare as well while preserving your outside view.
- An optional Aluminum Fasica is available to block light at the top. When installed, the Fascia stays flush with the top of the window sill to prevent light leaks. Some light leakage is still possible due to installation on uneven surfaces, if your window has minimal or no border trim around the glass or the way natural light is let in through the window which can be mitigated by using felt or similar materials to close the gap.
- Layer these room darkening blackout window treatments with the other window coverings so that you can get more darkness while enhancing the beauty of your space more.
- Regular dusting or cleaning is the best ways to keep these shades in good condition for a long time.
The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Shrouded Loop Lift||9/16 to 1 1/16 (1.5 to 2.7)|
|Powered Wand Control||9/16 to 15/16 (1.5 to 2.4)|
- Offer a solution for light control
- Block damaging UV rays
- Improved temperature control
- Wide variety of textures
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Shrouded Loop Lift||13"||144"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Min Depth Mount|
|Shrouded Loop Lift||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4"Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Shrouded Loop Lift
- Valances/Cassette/Fascia (Optional)
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge
- Valance & Fascia Specification