Blackout Z-Wave Motorized Ultimate Graber Roller Shades
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
Blackout Z-Wave Motorized Ultimate Graber Roller Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
Fabric Blocks All Light
An added layer of fabric to the back (neutral color) allows your fabrics to block 100% of the light through the fabric itself. This allows any color to have blackout properties. Note that light may still leak through the sides where there are gaps.
If you want complete privacy, blackout fabric is completely opaque and secures the inside of your homes from outside view.
Add-On Side Blockers Available
If you have light seeping in through the side, due to inside mount installations, you can use side channels to block these out.
Reduces Heat Gain
Your smart shades are energy efficient and prevent heat gain during summers and provide protection against UV rays.
Being a night shift worker, you need a sleep of 6-8 hours during the daytime. But it’s hard to get the proper sleep when the rest of the world is busy doing various activities. What happens when irritating outside noise or harsh daylight peaks through your windows and disturb your sleeping hours? Well, you have a simple and unique solution to this big problem which is Graber blackout z-wave motorized ultimate roller shades. These shades will offer you total darkness along with the privacy you want for a peaceful sleep. And their motorized version allows you to operate your shades comfortably without getting out of the bed. So shop these motorized blackout roller shades and turn your basic bedroom into sleep heaven!
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer or multi-motor power supply
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
Google Home, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Amazon Echo operation requires using a Samsung SmartThings Hub or a Hubitat Elevation Hub; voice commands are only supported using these hubs. There may be other Z-wave hubs that allow voice assistant commands, however, this is limited to the hub itself. For regular use and automation, these shades are compatible with most z-wave hubs including Samsung's SmartThings, Hubitat Elevation, Homeseer, Vera, Wink, Nexia, Homeassisstant with a z-wave module and others.
Features of Graber Z-wave Motorized Ultimate Blackout Roller Shades
- Bring the vibrant and modish look inside your home by installing ultimate motorized blackout roller shades from the top-rated brand Graber. Customize your product as per your interior style.
- Blackout feature of the ultimate blackout roller shades completely darkens your space while blocking the glare and harmful UV rays.
- These shades act as insulators also by balancing the room temperature with the outside environment which helps to decrease your energy costs.
- These z-wave motorized blackout roller shades are controlled by simply pressing a remote-controlled button or using your smartphone from the comfort of your bed. Voice-controlled Amazon Echo or Alexa z-wave shades are perfect for the day sleepers and little ones as well since they eliminate the hazards of dangling window cords.
- Installing and measuring these shades is easier and simple too – no professional installers required. Follow our instruction guidelines or DIY video tutorials to do it yourself. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.
How to Clean
How to Measure
How to Install
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
- LightWeaves® Graber® Roller Fabric Features
- Virtual Cord 12V Motor Shades Size Consideration
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V Z-wave Motor||16"||91"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Options||Min Depth Mount|
|12V Z-wave Motor||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4" Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Different Motor Packages available (Optional)
- Single Channel Remote Control available (Optional)
- For Power Considerations & Power Sizing considerations click here
- Different Controls and Installation Accessories available (Optional)
- Different Valance options available (Optional)
- For Valance & Fascia Size Consideration click here...
- Different Control Colors, Hem bar types and Roll type available
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge