Blackout Z-Wave Motorized Ultimate Graber Roller Shades
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
Blackout Z-Wave Motorized Ultimate Graber Roller Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
Fabric Blocks All Light
An added layer of fabric to the back (neutral color) allows your fabrics to block 100% of the light through the fabric itself. This allows any color to have blackout properties. Note that light may still leak through the sides where there are gaps.
If you want complete privacy, blackout fabric is completely opaque and secures the inside of your homes from outside view.
Add-On Side Blockers Available
If you have light seeping in through the side, due to inside mount installations, you can use side channels to block these out.
Reduces Heat Gain
Your smart shades are energy efficient and prevent heat gain during summers and provide protection against UV rays.
Being a night shift worker, you need a sleep of 6-8 hours during the daytime. But it’s hard to get the proper sleep when the rest of the world is busy doing various activities. What happens when irritating outside noise or harsh daylight peaks through your windows and disturb your sleeping hours? Well, you have a simple and unique solution to this big problem which is Graber blackout z-wave motorized ultimate roller shades. These shades will offer you total darkness along with the privacy you want for a peaceful sleep. And their motorized version allows you to operate your shades comfortably without getting out of the bed. So shop these motorized blackout roller shades and turn your basic bedroom into sleep heaven!
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
- Convenient soft-s