Finding effective, yet affordable window treatments
Investing in your house is something every person does in their lifetime. The idea of redecorating or decorating your house can be daunting. The options and styles that exist can get confusing. This stands true even for blinds. Blinds come in various styles, constructions, and fabrics. This only adds to the confusion. Generally, redecorating your house can be an extremely expensive affair. The objective of most home decorators is to get the most bank for their buck. Zebrablinds is here to help. These five options are extremely affordable but do not compromise on quality of the product.
Affordable window treatments from Zebrablinds
- Faux wood blinds – It is always nice to start off with an all-rounder. Faux wood blinds are a great addition to any room they are a part of. They are mostly used in living rooms and studies. Have you ever wanted the look and the feel of real wood blinds without having to invest the price of real wood blinds? If you do, your solution lies in faux wooden blinds. They are made out of PVC, but they have the look and feel of real wood blinds. The fact that they are made out of PVC also means that they are more affordable and ensure durability and a lower cost of maintenance. All of these factors lean towards the inevitable conclusion that faux wood blind is worth their price.
What makes your experience even more fruitful is that faux wood blinds have very desirable aesthetic value. They spruce up any room, and give a home the perfect mixture or modern and classic vibe.
- Aluminium Blinds – Aluminium blinds can be viable candidates on account of their versatility and their ability to be used in any room. They are most often featured however, in bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens. Aluminium blinds are attributed with a plethora of benefits. They are obviously cost-effective, they are durable and long lasting, which negates the cost of replacement.
They are also simplistic in their functionality. They are easy to install and relatively uncomplicated to use. Furthermore, they are renowned for their ability to control light and be energy efficient. Another benefit that deserves to be highlighted is the fact that they are moisture and heat resistant, which is why they are often used in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Vertical Blinds – Vertical Blinds make for a better fit for larger windows and patio doors. This is because they are able to complement the window panes and their frames well and provides better light control when compared to horizontal blinds (for larger windows).
Vertical blinds can be generally categorised on the basis of their make and material. In this regard, the options you have are PVC vertical blinds, wooden vertical blinds, vinyl vanes and fabric. All of these options have their distinct benefits. You can choose which of these will suit your home best depending on the colour of your walls and the theme of your interior décor.
- Sheer Shades –Sheer shades have an interesting effect on rooms. They have the functionality of blinds (with vanes or slats) with a coating of sheer fabric over the hard material. If you’re looking for a unique window treatment, you should consider sheer shades. They have an air of sophistication over them and are soft enough to not feel like its overbearing on the rest of the décor. In addition to their affordable nature, they are associated with having the ability to filter out natural sunlight to reduce its harshness while not having to complete negate the source of illumination. They are highly recommended for living rooms, dining rooms and breakfast nooks.
- Cellular shades – Cellular shades are one of the most popular window treatments of all time. This is because of the practical benefits they offer. Also known as honeycomb shades, they have cells or honeycombs that are essential pockets with the fabric that traps the warm air that pushes past the windows and enters your home. This makes cellular shades one of the best insulators in the window treatment market. They are not only affordable in the sense they are sold at competitive prices, but they are also finically beneficial on account of their energy efficiency, helping you to save on your heating and cooling bills.