How to Fix Common Window Treatment Problems?
Whether you are buying blinds, shades, shutters, or drapery, your new window coverings will change the look and feel of your room, and they fulfil some essential role like privacy, light control, glare control, reduce energy costs, room-darkening, etc.
Even with innovative technology and the wide range of products available, it is not always an easy task to find the perfect window dressings that have every feature matching the requirement of any particular room.
You face many issues when you purchase dressings for your windows, like their functionality, durability, visual appeal, safety, convenience, maintenance, and operating systems. You need to find all the issues on hand before you move ahead with your final purchase. After all, once installed, you have to put up with them for quite some time, and you certainly don’t want any wasted money or a need to repair your window blinds.
Focus on Solution, Not on Window Treatment Problems
There is no better way to spruce up any space than to install new window coverings. It can help make a room lighter, darker, comfortable, more popular, or more modern.
But there are some problems our customers run up against when trying to fit window coverings and in that case, we can help you work around them so you can have the comfortable, beautiful home you deserve.
Inside or outside mount?
First, you have to consider where you want to install your window treatments – inside mount or outside mount?
Inside mounted blinds will provide you the cleanest look since they fit inside the window frame. With windows that have a big sill, you can mount the blinds inside while still having room on your window sill. For maximum privacy, mount the blinds outside of the window frame.
Our experts will help you to see what different window treatments and mounts will look like on your windows along with experience to help you decide what’ll work the best in your home.
- When it comes to sliding glass doors and adjacent windows, you’ll want matching window coverings. When it isn’t possible to outfit your windows and doors with the same product, you can still coordinate by selecting similar fabrics, textures, and patterns, or by going with ones that just look gorgeous together.
- When you have oddly shaped windows, custom window treatments can help you to decorate them. Solutions include custom size and shape windows, Palladian shelves for arches, or simply going with and outside mount shade or drapery to complement the shape of your window.
- Window treatments cleaning can be a major problem for many homeowners. But most of our products can be easily cleaned by dusting or vacuuming.
- When your windows are too large or wide, they can be difficult to operate. With motorization, you can easily operate your shades with a remote, so you don’t have to worry about lifting a large shade or reaching for high windows. You can also operate them through your smartphone when you are far away from your home.
- Window Condensation can be irritating, and in some cases, it can even damage your home, especially if you have older windows. For instance, if your new window treatments will be exposed to regular humidity, choose a style that is impervious to moisture, like faux wood, which won’t bow or warp over time. Look for window condensation solutions that might help you to fix your window problems in winter.
- The length of curtains is vital to a room. Too short of curtains might look awkward. Those who want a formal look might consider too-long curtains that pool at the ground.
So, What’s the Ultimate Solution for Window Treatment Problems?
We’re here to help! Figuring out how to fit window coverings can be tricky. We can show you options that’ll bring maximum function and stylish design to every room in your home, no matter the strict boundaries you’re dealing with.
Consider signing up for a free in-home design consultation with window coverings expert today.
Make the right choice and order now to get free shipping, free samples, and great deals on selected products!