Hassle-Free Window Treatments- Enjoy Comfort and Convenience
Window treatments allow you to improve the aesthetics of your home interiors and at the same time perform a vital role when it comes to privacy and insulation.
Previously, motorized window coverings were considered as an unnecessary thing, used only in offices. But now, because of their technology and price, they have become the most popular choice for commercial and residential spaces and considered the best Hassle-Free Window Treatments.
These window treatments are available in a variety of styles including Roman shades, cellular shades, roller shades, motorized skylight blinds, etc. These Hassle-Free Window Treatments can be easily operated by using a remote control and their convenience fits with every decor style whether it’s traditional or contemporary.
How to operate Hassle-Free Window Treatments?
Motorized Blinds and Shades
There are two main types of motorized power options –
The blinds or shades can be controlled using a remote control. You have to click the button of the remote and your window treatments will rise and lower automatically.
Smart Home Blinds
Smart home shades can be operated in four different ways –
- Using the button on the headrail
- You can use the remote control and raise or lower the shades by pressing the button on the remote.
- Connect your shades to a Z-Wave home automation system like SmartThings and Wink, and control your smart shades through your smartphone.
- You can even control your shades with your voice, using a home automation hub that is compatible with voice-activated Google Home and Amazon Echo.
Benefits Of Using These Hassle-Free Window Treatments?
Here are few reasons why you should consider Motorized Window Coverings –
- Safe for Kids and Pets – Motorized Blinds are one of the safest options for a home with kids and pets as they do not require a cord or chain to function.
- Saves on Energy Bills – Scheduling and programming your window shades permits you to control how much light and heat can enter your room, even when you aren’t at home. Connect your automatic shades to your smart home hub like Samsung SmartThings to reduce the amount of energy used by your home by allowing the blinds to react independently, reading from temperature and sunlight sensors also connected to the Smart hubs. Both during summer and in winter, the shades adjust themselves smartly as per the weather outside for cooling or heating.
- Easy to Operate – If your window blinds are too high or too heavy, then motorization would make operating them hassle-free. You can manage them from anywhere in your room to control lighting, glare, or privacy with the push of a button.
- Increase the Value of Home – If you are planning to sell your home in the future, renovations and improvements are a huge consideration to the value of your home. Automatic shades are a great way to increase the value of your home.
- Secures Your Home – Smart shades secure your home by creating an illusion of occupancy. When you are not there, these shades will work automatically, and outsiders will think that someone is there in the home.
- Protect Your Belongings – With motorized window treatments, you won’t have to worry about your home or furnishings. These shades will block the harmful UV rays that could damage expensive artwork or other valuable assets. They not only can keep your assets safe but will also help you to have the peace of mind throughout the day.
- Aesthetic Look – Motorized windows coverings offer a streamlined and clean aesthetic look to almost all home design styles.
How much do Motorized Window Coverings cost?
Not only do motorized window treatments ensure smooth operation and functionality of your blinds, but they are also modern, sleek, and beautiful.
The price of your motorized window coverings depends on the size and type of product.
How to Install Motorized Remote Control Window Shades?
To get started, make sure that you have all the tools you need and the instructions that came with your product. All you require to get started is a pencil, a screwdriver, and a drill. First, select your mounting location for the power source to make sure that the location can connect all necessary wires from the power source to the shade’s motor. Then mark the location for the shades mounting bracket and pre-drill the holes. Then screw the brackets into the mounting surface. After both the brackets have been installed, lock the shade in place. Then you need to connect the motor to the power source.
Why Use Somfy Motors for Motorized Blinds?
Somfy motors are the most versatile window shading solutions. They can be battery operated, ensuring that there are no cords, offering easy installation and easy maintenance. Somfy innovation continues with a remote control that permits you to manage one shade or many shades at the same time, and a user-friendly app for your smartphone.
Which Products Should You Choose for Motorization?
It depends on the style because most of the window coverings can be motorized. When you go the motorized route, you can combine textures, function, and convenience.
Elevate Your Home Decor with Motorized Window Coverings
Whatever your goal is for smart home automation, there’s no doubt that motorized shades offer a lot of benefits. They can be a flexible, versatile and worthwhile addition to any home window décor.
If you have any doubts related to dressing your windows, contact us or leave a comment for us. Our experts are always available to answer any questions you might have.