Step-By-Step Guide on How To Install 1 Inch Cordless Vinyl Blinds
The cordless vinyl blinds are always a bestseller since most customers prefer to keep it cordless and avoid the complicated mechanism of regular window blinds.
- For the first step, you have to be careful in balancing the top bracket at the upper portion of your window.
- The second step is focused on marking the precise locations for installing the bracket screws. Then you need to follow the above-mentioned procedure for fixing the lower portion of the vinyl blinds, as well.
- The third step will involve a level tool from your toolkit to balance the correct level of the blind brackets to eliminate any tension in the smooth mechanism. Make sure that the brackets are properly positioned by using screws.
- For the fourth step, on how to install the blinds, you should snap the brackets to the headrail to secure the blinds.
- The fifth step revolves around the final testing of the vinyl blinds to check that they function normally.
Nobody likes the messy appearance of cords anymore and hence opting for cordless blinds will automatically impart a much neater look to the entire room without undergoing a huge amount of effort. The cordless vinyl blinds are becoming increasingly popular in online shopping since it offers a clean, sophisticated feel as compared to the window blinds that include cords in their mechanism.
So, you can see that installing cordless vinyl blinds is not a Herculean task and be achieved if one diligently follows the simple step-by-step instructions.