Home Office Window Treatment Ideas
Trading in your cubicle for your condo sounds like everyone fantasy. But doing it the right way is tougher than you think – whether you are working from home one day a week or if home is your permanent workspace. The proper window treatment can make your room cozy and beautiful. The right ambiance and mood can do wonders for your workspace and a good work environment.
A home office has its advantages over working in an office. Being close to home provides a lot of comfort and convenience. You don’t need to waste time traveling to your workplace or wondering what to bring for lunch. And a properly designed home office can be used for a multitude of activities.
How to Choose the Best Window Treatment For Your Home Office
For your home office window treatments , it’s important to have shades that permit light filtering through your room. This will help you to minimise light when you are working at your computer to reduce glare on your screen, while allowing you to enjoy maximum illumination when you are reading or meeting with colleagues and clients.
Any kind of window treatment can fit into your home office. These window treatments will make sure that you can work with comfort and not stress.
Shades for Home Office
When you have the perfect work ambience in your home office, you are energised, relaxed, and get work done. You may have the perfect desk, but what about your windows?
Below are some ideas which you can use for your home office windows that will create the right atmosphere for your office so that you can be more productive.
- Roller Shades: Roller shades come in sheer, light filtering, blackout, and room darkening fabrics. They have a simple look and are easy to handle. Choose a light filtering fabric to let light in while retaining privacy.
- Solar Shades: These shades provide visibility through your windows. The visibility depends on the openness factor ranging from 1% to 25%. 1% fabrics block out 99% of the UV rays and 25% fabrics block out only 75% of the UV rays.This openness factor feature helps you to minimize the glare on the office computers, while maintaining the views through your windows and letting light through.
- Zebra Shades: Zebra shades allow you to transition between sheer and privacy. The unique style has a zebra like pattern with alternating stripes of light filtering and sheer shades.
- When the stripes line up, they block out light, and when they overlap, they reveal sheer fabrics that let light through. With Zebra Shades, you can adjust the openness of the shade itself by simply pulling the chain.
- Cellular Shades: Cellular Shades or Honeycomb shades create air pockets that insulate against heat loss during the winter season and heat gain during the summer season.
Home Office Blinds
Blinds may seem like a perfect home office option for a budget conscious person. Control the light in your office at a practical and affordable price. Blinds are versatile and easy to clean, and come in a variety of styles and materials. Faux wood blinds are very easy to maintain and have a very classic look. Aluminum blinds have always been a popular choice in the office due to being very affordable without sacrificing any vital features.
Home Office Curtains
Curtains are sleek, fashionable, and stylish. They help in light filtering and privacy control through different opacity levels. They are also effective at insulating your work space from heat and cold.
Are you ready to improve your productivity by choosing the best window treatments? Consult with our skilled designers or you can order free samples to see fabrics for yourself. We offer a wide selection of patterns and colors, and are confident we can find a fit for your office. Give yourself a home office you want to be in, so you can spend more time on your work instead of redecorating your windows.