CrystalPleat Graber Motorized LF Single Cellular Shades
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
The CrystalPleat Graber Motorized Light Filtering Single Cellular Shades provide a filtered soft glow to your space while keeping outdoor temperatures out. The motorization operation is a safer and more convenient way to control your shades compared to manual cellular shades.
CrystalPleat Graber Motorized LF Single Cellular Shades Product Detail
CrystalPleat Graber Motorized Light Filtering Single Cellular Shades
- Window treatments can be operated from virtually anywhere in the home
- Provides easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Offered in three cell sizes to match diverse decor styles
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- Operate multiple window treatments simultaneously or individually
- Easily integrated with home automation systems
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Motor located on right side within the headrail
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-In Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Multiple shades on one headrail available; each panel will have a motor and power source
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
For measuring instructions click here
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
For more information click here
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
For more information click here
|Option||Standard||Multiple Shades (2 on 1)||Multiple Shades (3 on 1)|
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V RF Motor||20"||144"||9"||144"||41"||144"||9"||144"||61"||144"||9"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Cell Size||Headrail Dimensions||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|12V RF Motor||3/8" Single Cell||1 9/16" x 2 1/8"||5/8"||2 3/8"|
|3/4" Single Cell||1 9/16" x 2 3/8"||5/8"||2 5/8"|
|1 1/4" Single Cell||1 5/8" x 3 3/16"||1 3/8"||3 3/8"|
Approximate deductions for Graber cellular shades - Inside mount – 3/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- 2 Shades On 1 and 3 Shades On 1 Headrail (Optional)
- Motorized Lift - 12V RF Motor (Standard)
- Different power sources available
- Remote and Wall switches available
- Telis 1 Chronis RTS Timer available
- ZRTSI II: 16-Channel Z-Wave to RTS Bridge option available
- TaHoma Hub (Compatible with Alexa) option available