Day-Night Cellular Shades
Day-Night Cellular Shades
Be prepared to be awed by the Day/Night Shades, also known as Sun Up-Sun Down cellular shades. These cellular shades are two shades in one, stacked on top of each other. Choose a different openness for the top shade and the bottom shade, so you can use either one for different times of day. They are a beautiful combination of elegance, versatility, and energy-efficiency.
Built from light filtering fabrics and in different styles of room darkening or blackout fabrics; you can lower or raise either one or both shades simultaneously. Use the room darkening shade when you need darkness or more privacy for watching movies or taking a nap, and use your light filtering or sheer shade when you'd like to filter in natural light during the day - or even use a mix of both for versatile light control options.
- Save an additional 10% when you add to cart3/8 Inch CrystalPleat SunUp-SunDown Cellular Shades$227.12retail : CA$334(32% OFF)
- Save an additional 10% when you add to cart3/4 Inch CrystalPleat SunUp-SunDown Cellular Shades$242.08retail : CA$356(31% OFF)
Benefits of Day Night Cellular Shades
Commendable for being utilitarian yet stylish, cellular fabric provides superior insulation for an energy-efficient environment.
- Insulation is provided by the honeycomb design which traps the air and prevents any energy transaction thus reducing heating or cooling costs.
- The level of insulation capacity is measured with R-value (measuring the resistance to transfer heat). So basically if your window treatment has higher R-value, greater the resistance. Standard values for cellular shades is from 3.5 to 7 (varies based on window type and other factors).
- Enhance the energy efficiency of window treatments by opting for double cell fabrics that have an extra layer of fabric for more insulation.
- Blackout fabrics have a metalized plastic film concealed between two layers, which ensure 100% light blockage.
Lift System: You can opt for a standard cord control system or a cordless lift system. The standard cord control system provides easy controls with the left cord controlling the top shade and the right cord controlling the bottom shade. The cordless day/night cellular shades conform to safety standards as there is zero risk of entanglement and strangulation, making them ideal for homes with children and pets.
Day/Night Cellular Shades offer the best in utility and hassle-free operation. These shades offer a seamless solution to the need for both blackout fabrics and traditional light filtering fabrics in one window. So shop at ZebraBlinds for the most competitive prices and attractive discounts on your cellular shades.