LightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Dual Roller Shades
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
LightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Blackout Roller Shades
LightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Dual Roller Shades Product Detail
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Virtual Cord Dual Motorized Lift||9/16 to 7/8 (1.5 to 2.3)|
|Virtual Cord Dual Motorized Lift with cassette Valance||9/16 to 1 (1.5 to 2.6)|
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer or multi-motor power supply
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V RF Motor||16"||101"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Min Depth Mount|
|No Cassette Valance||Top Mount - 2"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
Approximate deductions for Graber dual roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Different Motor Packages available (Optional)
- Single Channel Remote Control available (Optional)
- For Power Considerations & Power Sizing considerations click here
- Different Controls and Installation Accessories available (Optional)
- Large Cassette Valance available (Optional)
- Valance Specification
- Different Control Colors, Hem bar types and Roll type available