Eco-friendly Blinds and Shades
Installing eco-friendly blinds and shades is one of the best ways to bring the natural beauty inside your home. Going for these window treatments doesn’t mean you have to compromise with the style or budget. These sustainable window treatments are Greenguard Certified, Oeko-tex certified, or are made of natural elements such as – wood or bamboo, jute, grass, etc, which helps your room to create a cool, comfortable, and relaxing oasis throughout the year. These elements are non-toxic and recyclable which ensures that they are the safest choice for your family and create a healthier atmosphere inside your home. ZebraBlinds offers you a wide selection of eco-friendly window coverings with attractive deals and discounts. So choose the best one which will match your décor and lifestyle as well.
- Save an additional 5% + Site wide discount when you add to cart2 Inch Traditions Graber Specialty Wood Blinds - Tilt Only$171.00your savings :
retail :retail : CA$285(40% OFF)
Eco-friendly Blinds and Shades - Top Suggestions To Complement Your Interior
- Wood Blinds are the top most popular choice in the list of eco-friendly window coverings. They are made of real wood that is harvested through sustainable means. These blinds are very durable but not recommended for humid areas as they are not moisture and water resistant. These shades are best option for Edmonton frigid winter weather and hot summer.
- Faux wood blinds are another great option which provides the look of real wood blinds. They are made of recyclable materials and are very durable. They are very effective for installation in any high humidity areas because of their moisture and water resistant properties. These window blinds are very easy to care and maintain for. These shades are ideal for Moncton's humid and sultry climate.
- You can go for natural window blinds and shades as well which are very lightweight and made of non-toxic, natura; elements. They help your room to gently diffuse the natural light while providing moderate privacy. In this way, you are creating a perfect cool and comfortable atmosphere for your dear ones. Natural woven wood blinds are one of the best choices to go for. These shades are ideal for London, Ontario where they can create a comfortable atmosphere in a moderate climate.
- The best way to make your space eco-friendly is to choose window treatments which are energy-efficient. Cellular shades and solar shades are the popular options for many homeowners. The air pockets of the cellular honeycomb shades are responsible for protecting against heat gain and heat loss. They trap the air inside them and balance the interior temperatures with the outside. Double cell shades are more effective than the single cell shades because they consist of an extra layer of insulation. And solar shades are available in different openness factors which controls the amount of light and heat to enter your home. Many solar shade fabrics are Greenguard or Oeko-tex certified which means they do not offgas and are made of non-toxic materials. These shades are perfect for Kelowna, British Columbia where you will find highest number of hot days and the temperature reaches 30°C or higher.
Greenguard certified window blinds and shades can be used in both residential and commercial spaces. Customize your products so that they can fit your windows perfectly. Now it’s time to grab your product without breaking your bank, and get them delivered to your doorstep with free shipping. For any questions or queries, feel free to contact us!