Faux Wood Blinds
Custom Faux Wood Blinds
Faux wood blinds look and feel like real wood, but their material, a blend of PVC and vinyl, makes them more durable and easier to clean. They are available in a variety of colours and styles; allowing the perfect match for your home decor. Faux wood blinds are an affordable alternative to real wood blinds, offering the same look and feel without the high price tag. Our blinds are custom made and available in most sizes with both lift and tilt in Canada.
- Save an additional 5% + Site wide discount when you add to cart2 inch Lake Forest Graber Faux Wood Blinds - Tilt Only$114.00your savings :
retail :retail : CA$190(40% OFF)
Faux wood blinds in Canada are primarily available with four control options:
- Tilt Only: These blinds only allow the slats to be tilted. They cannot be lifted to completely clear the window.
- Cordless lift with wand tilt: These blinds can be lifted by simply pushing the bottom rail up or pulling it down to the position you want the blind to be. Tilting the slats can be done using the wand.
- Decorasafe: A unique lift system which uses a shrouded continuous loop chain to lift and tilt the slats. Depending on the height of the blind, numerous pulls of the chain maybe required to lift fully.
- Motorized: Using a powerful motor the slats can be lifted and tilted at the push of a button.
Blinds made from faux wood are usually available in two types of finishes: smooth and wood grain. Smooth is the most commonly available type and comes in a variety of colours and prints ranging from white to more wood like options such as mahogany. Wood grain tries to emulate the surface of wood with an uneven surface and engravings within the faux wood slats.
Installation is simple and requires two or more brackets to be screwed into the installation area and the blind snaps in place.