Fresco Graber Roman Shades
Save upto 15% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
- Exquisite and elegant looking Roman shades
- Combines the look of drapery with the practicality of blinds.
- Customizable to suit all tastes and styles
- Seamlessly and effortlessly folds and stacks up
- Smooth movement of the shades
- Different fabrics options for light control - light-filtering and room-darkening shades.
Fresco Graber Roman Shades Product Detail
Graber Fresco Roman Shades are an example of exemplary window treatments for your home. They give a soft and gentle feel to your interiors. With various alluring styles, textures, colors, and control mechanisms, complement your house with the beautiful Custom Roman Shades.
Fresco Roman shades are available in light filtering and room darkening fabric options.
- Light filtering fabrics: An optimum amount of light enters the room through the fabric, giving a sophisticated soft glow during the day with moderate privacy. Shadows and shapes may be visible if you stand close to the fabric but you will not be able to see through. Deep fabric colors provide reasonable light control while light colors generally have less control over the sunlight.
- Room darkening fabrics: Blocks most of the light and offers complete privacy, making them ideal for most places and situations.
- For maximum light control and privacy, go with complete blackout fabrics to create a dark and isolated room from the outside world.
- The Fresco Roman Shades are available with flexible control options of standard cord, continuous loop lift, cordless lift, and motorized lift types (see customization section for pricing).
- The cordless and motorized lifts provide safe homes for kids and pets by eliminating the external cords on the front.
- The clutch system used in continuous loop lift makes it effortless to move the shades upwards and downwards and also holds the cord at a constant length regardless of the shade position.
- For larger shades, it is recommended to opt for a motorized shade which enables you to control it with a remote.
- Offer the softness of drapery with the practicality of a shade, featuring a variety of fabric styles, color, textures, and light control.
- Select either the classic flat or the looped style—whichever shade best suits your decorating style.
- Finished edges guarantee fabric will not fray
- Fabric valance, free of charge at a time of order, creates a finished look
- Clear sill rail protects the bottom of the shade from dirt and wear
- Oeko-Tex certified fabrics
- Components are color coordinated to fabric
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Bottom Up/Top Down||16"||72"||18"||72"||16"||72"||18"||72"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
(Depth x Height)
|Minimum Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|Cord||11/16" x 1 9/16"||3/4"||1 7/8"|
|Cordless||1 1/2" x 2"||1/2"||2 1/8"|
|Continuous-Loop||1 1/2" x 1 2"||1/2"||2 1/8"|
|Bottom Up/Top Down||11/16" x 1 9/16"||3/4"||1 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for graber fresco roman shades - Inside mount – 3/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- 2 Shades on 1 HeadRail (Optional)
- 3 Shades on 1 HeadRail (Optional)
- Cord Lift (Standard)
- Continuous loop & Cordless Lift (Optional)
- Bottom Up/Top Down Corded (Optional)
- Trim – Valances Only (Optional)
- Cord Management Cleats (Optional)