Graber Solar Shades 1% to 5%
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades are the newest look for window treatment ideas. Many types of shades block out all light or only allow a specific amount of it. LightWeaves Solar Shades are different and serve many functions. While they block out of UV rays, they also allow light inside your home. The soft blend of the fabrics maintains a view to the outside, instead of blocking it out. While certain shapes and images can seen from the outside.
Graber Solar Shades 1% to 5% Product Detail
Choose Your Openness
Solar shades are great for providing some shade while preserving your view. This is owing to small openings in the fabric. The greater the openness, the greater the view and light that comes through. Solar shades thus do not offer night time privacy..
Preserve Your View
Solar shades are designed in a way that helps to preserve your outside view. You can choose from different degrees of openness. 1% openness will allow some movements to be seen, 5% offers a good view of your surroundings, while 10% makes your shades look like a tinted window.
Reduces Heat Gain and Glare
Solar shades help to protect your homes from harmful UV rays and the harsh glare of the sun. This protection however varies depending upon the degree of openness of your shades.
Solar Window Shades, regardless if they are interior or exterior solar shades, are a great option for homes in many geographic locations. If you live in a cooler climate, having your curtains open to harness heat energy is an everyday act. However, with Graber's Solar Shades, you can have greater privacy while letting in the sun in normal daylight. Leaving curtains or blinds open gives passers-by on the street access into your home. Solar Shades are not completely sheer, and thus, maintain ones privacy in their home. All the shades also come with Green-guard and microban certification, assuring you that your choice is the right one!
- Block damaging UV rays - The amount of UV ray blockage is the inverse of a fabric's openness factor. Protect furniture, carpets, and others from fading due to harmful UV rays. Even it secures your health also.
- Openness Factor - You can choose a fabric of solar shades 1% to 5% depending upon how much privacy and light you want. 1% and 3% solar shades are ideal for east,west and south facing windows because of its openness factor. And 5% is ideal for north facing window.
- Temperature Control - Solar Screen Shades reduce solar heat gain before it enters the house, reducing air conditioning costs. Solar fabrics reduce heat transmittance, keeping rooms cooler and increasing the comfort level in your home.
- Manage glare - Minimize glare on televisions and home office computer. The darker the fabric color, the better the glare control and visibility. Vertical Solar Blinds are perfect for media rooms, bedrooms, study room, and anywhere else privacy is desired. Even this window treatments absorb the sound and block outside noises.
- Solar Shades Canada 1% to 5% come up with a continuous loop lift, cordless lift, smart pull lift or motorized lift, so you can select the mechanisms that best suit your home.
- Continuous-Loop Lift - The Continuous Chain-loop Lift System adjust your window treatment without the Chain-loop changing length.
- Cordless Lift - The cordless lift system eliminates dangling cord hazards of traditional cord-controlled window treatments. The cordless lift system also provides a cleaner, more orderly appearance and ideal for your child's safety.
- Smart Pull Lift - It has convenient easy glide lift system with a single color coordinated cord and the shade is lowered automatically with a single pull of the cord.
- Motorized Lift - It's perfect for hard-to-reach or larger windows.
- Cleaning Method - Easy to clean. By doing vacuuming or dusting you can easily remove the stain or spot.
Buying these blinds for your beautiful homes ensures that you are making a safe choice for yourself, and all members of your family.
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Continuous-Loop Lift||1/2 to 13/16 (1.3 to 2.1)|
|Continuous-Loop Lift with Cassette||9/16 to 1 1/16 (1.5 to 2.7)|
|Cordless Lift||3/8 to 3/4 (1.0 to 2.0)|
|Cordless Lift with Cassette||7/16 to 13/16 (1.1 to 2.1)|
|Smart Pull Lift||9/16 to 15/16 (1.5 to 2.4)|
|Smart Pull Lift with Cassette||5/8 to 1 (1.6 to 2.6)|
- Maintain an outward view
- Minimize glare on televisions and home office computers
- Block damaging UV rays
- Reduce the temperature
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Min Depth Mount|
|Continuous-loop Lift||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4"Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
|Cordless / Smart Pull||No Valance||2"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 1/2"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Continuous Loop Lift (Standard)
- Smart Pull, Cordless Lift (Optional)
- Valances/Cassette/Fascia (Optional)
- SmartPull or Cordless Options: Contour Valance, Small Cassette or Medium Cassette Valances available (Optional)
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels