Graber Solar Shades 6% to 14%
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
Graber 6-14% Solar Shades are an awesome window treatment that are made of premium quality material which will give you an access to some amount of light and help in making the ambiance and interiors of your home comfortable. These Solar Screen Shades are made of a superior quality vinyl material which blocks the UV rays to up to 90%. These shades also empower you with the access to open light that can help in natural and gentle illumination of your home and can make your home a cozy abode.
Graber Solar Shades 6% to 14% Product Detail
You can now style up your home very conveniently as these window coverings are available in a range of colors that can make your home look beautiful and excellent. Give a touch of designer beauty in the form of Honeycomb Brown Sugar, Bark Cedar, Menagerie Balsa, Menagerie Birch and many others. These shades are very lightweight, and it is extremely effortless and easy to install these window solutions. In addition, keeping these window coverings clean and tidy is also a hassle free affair as just wiping them with a moist cloth or damp sponge is enough to keep them sparkling and shining. The features of it are having smoothly functioning head rails and bottom rails make them very much user-friendly.
The main features of this product are -
- Solar Window Shade use materials that are designed to reduce heat gain and glare from the sun, thereby reducing energy costs to businesses and homeowners. They also help to provide privacy for a building’s residents, while still maintaining a pleasant view of the outdoors. By blocking UV rays, solar shades also help to reduce the glare inside a building, making it more comfortable to live and work.
- Solar Window Shades 6% to 14% are Green Guard and Microban certified which has been tested for over 10,000 volatile organic compounds.
- Solar shades have an openness factor that relates to the tightness of the weave and the corresponding shade percentage it provides. For example, if a shade has a 6% openness factor it will let less light in than a solar shade with an openness factor of 14%. So openness factor i.e 1%-5% will block more light and provide you more privacy. But this type of shades give you the less natural view through your window. A solar shade with openness factor 6%-14% will allow you to enjoy the better out view and also provide a shield against UV rays that could be the reason of damaging your room texture and furnishings.
- Solar Shades Canada 6% to 14% come up with a continuous loop lift, cordless lift, smart pull lift or motorized lift.
- Continuous-Loop Lift - This mechanism lifts the shade easily without the cord loop changing length of the hanging cord.
- Cordless Lift - Cordless shades offer a safer alternative for homes with children and pets.
- Smart Pull Lift - Raise or lower the shade with the gentle pull of a cord. The cord will remain the same length.
- Motorized Lift - Operate large or hard-to reach shades.
- Custom Solar Shades are safe for your home specially for the children and pet as it doesn't have any dangling cord.
- The solar optical properties are used to determine the shading coefficient and the shading coefficient represents the percentage of solar heat gain which is carried to the interior through the glass and the shading system.
- Solar Panel Blinds allow you to maintain your view to the outside while minimizing glare on TVs and home computers
- Perfect shades for your study room, living room and kitchen.
Browse our full website to know more about this product.
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Continuous-Loop Lift||1/2 to 13/16 (1.3 to 2.1)|
|Continuous-Loop Lift with Cassette||9/16 to 1 1/16 (1.5 to 2.7)|
|Cordless Lift||3/8 to 3/4 (1.0 to 2.0)|
|Cordless Lift with Cassette||7/16 to 13/16 (1.1 to 2.1)|
|Smart Pull Lift||9/16 to 15/16 (1.5 to 2.4)|
|Smart Pull Lift with Cassette||5/8 to 1 (1.6 to 2.6)|
- Maintain an outward view
- Minimize glare on televisions and home office computers
- Block damaging UV rays
- Reduce the temperature
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Min Depth Mount|
|Continuous-loop Lift||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4"Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
|Cordless / Smart Pull||No Valance||2"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 1/2"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Continuous Loop Lift (Standard)
- Smart Pull, Cordless Lift (Optional)
- Valances/Cassette/Fascia (Optional)
- SmartPull or Cordless Options: Contour Valance, Small Cassette or Medium Cassette Valances available (Optional)
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge
- Valance & Fascia Specification