Graber Motorized Exterior Solar Shades
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
- Excellent outdoor UV and privacy protectors
- High-quality, unique design to reduce glare and energy transfer
- Graber Exterior Solar Shades are made of sturdy materials to withstand the rough Canadian outdoor conditions.
- Best for outside windows, doors, patios, porches, and decks.
- Different openness factors which come in levels of 1%, 3%, 5%, 7% and 10%. The higher the percentage, the more light let through and the better the view.
Graber Motorized Exterior Solar Shades Product Detail
Graber Motorized Exterior Solar Shades
- Smart Solutions for Your Home
Motorized Graber Exterior Solar Shades are eye-catching, smart solutions for the Canadian weather with their easy control and management. With a host of other features like openness factors, privacy, and more, these outdoor patio blinds are a must-have addition to your home. If you are wondering what is the difference between openness factor and opacity levels, read more.
- Made from meshed fabric comprising of polyester, vinyl, and fiberglass, ensuring aesthetic appeal and durability.
- Automated wind sensors available, to detect windy conditions and raise the shades automatically, keeping them well-protected.
- Can be operated by a remote control.
- Motorized Exterior Solar Shades come with water and shock resistant remote controls, plugs, and wireless switches.
- Hembars weigh the shades down, and steel cables are provided for their smooth and secure movement.
- No dangling cords or chains anywhere, making them entirely pet and child-friendly.
- Dark colored fabrics provide the best anti-glare benefits.
- Are efficient energy conserving window treatments.
- Are available in a variety of colors that enable them to match seamlessly with the exteriors.
- Add a stylized appeal to your shades with aluminum-extruded Cassette valances, coated to protect from exterior elements of Canadian weather.
- The 10% exterior solar shades manage natural light efficiently in homes and offices built with large banks of windows, which let in abundant light.
- Straightforward and simple cleaning process and maintenance.
Motorized Exterior Shades are a tad more expensive than other window treatments, but their performance and aesthetics make them a more practical option for the long haul, for reducing your energy bills when hung outside your home windows, or for making your outdoor patios comfortable during the scorching hot summers.
|Standard Weave 1%||1%||99%||116"|
|Standard Weave 3%||3%||97%||116"|
|Standard Weave 5%||5%||95%||116"|
|Standard Weave 10%||10%||90%||116"|
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Exterior RF Motorized Lift||15/16 (2.4) to 1 3/16 (3.1)|
- Maintain an outdoor view
- The darker the fabric color, the better the glare control and visibility
- Block damaging UV rays
- The lighter the fabric color, the better the temperature control
- Motorized shades come standard with a radio-frequency AC motor providing convenient operation through wireless remote controllers and wall switches
- Powered using a 3-prong plug (residential outlet) or wired directly by an electrician
- Radio frequency operation allows shade operation from virtually anywhere without direct line of sight. No wiring is required between the motor and the controllers
- Upper and lower motor limits are pre-programmed for added convenience
- Components are rated for exterior use
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Min Depth Mount|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
Approximate deductions for Graber exterior solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Motorized Lift (Standard)
- Cassette Valance Option: Large Cassette Valance available(Optional)
- Cassette Valance Specification