Graber Motorized Overture Sheer Shades
Discount automatically added when you add product to shopping cart. Please check the bottom right corner of the cart to see the discount.
- Twin fabric layers with floating light filtering vanes.
- Smart home integration with optional built-in Z-wave bridge.
- Vanes are available in various sizes for different windows and purposes.
- Excellent protection from UV rays and abundant light.
- Multiple colors and styles choices.
Graber Motorized Overture Sheer Shades Product Detail
Graber Motorized Overture Sheer Shades are a combination of sheer beauty and technology. They promise perfect privacy and light control, smooth operation, and bring alluring beauty to your house.
- They are available in Light Filtering and Room darkening fabrics - the former offers gently filtered light inside the room with moderate privacy. Room Darkening shades block more light. Shapes next to the shade may appear as vague shapes or silhouettes.
- These sheer shades come with 2-inch, 2 3/4-inch, or 3-inch vanes.
- Cassette valances and bottom rails along with these shades are wrapped in the same color fabric of the shade as a standard option, giving an elegant appearance to the window décor.
- For optimal light control, outside mount is recommended, or you can combine these sheer shades with a secondary soft window treatment like drapery or curtain to hide the light gap on an inside mount.
We highly recommend ordering all shades for the same room at the same time to ensure color consistency and to minimize dye variation. When you make an order for side-by-side sheer shades, you can request vane alignment in the notes section of your order. The vanes can be aligned to within 1⁄2-inch.
The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
See below chart for light gap:
|Control Type||Control End||Idle End|
|Motorized Lift||1 (2.6)||15/16 (2.4)||11/16 (1.8)||5/8 (1.6)|
Mounting Depth Illustrations
See chart below for mounting depth illustrations.
|Minimum Mounting Depth||Minimum Mounting Depth, Flush Mount|
|1 3/8" (3.5 cm)||3 5/8" (9.3 cm)|
Due to the behavior of the weaving process, some imperfections in the weave are normal. Fabric appearance can vary based on changing ligh