Green Cellular Shades
Green Honeycomb Cellular Shades
Cellular honeycomb shades are one of the most popular and attractive choices for many homeowners because of their excellent insulation feature. These shades are simple, yet stylish, durable, lightweight, and are custom made to fit any door or window. But if you wish to have an eco-friendly look with these window coverings then choose cellular shades. Green is the color of nature and very relaxing for the eye to see. This colored window shades can be used in any room in your beautiful home. For example, installing green shades in your bedroom will create a calming and relaxing effect, and when you use them in your living area, they will add the texture of warmth and comfort for your dear ones. Apart from beauty and insulation, they have some other benefits as well. Learn more about these shades, their fabric options, and their lift mechanisms as well.
Why Choose Green Honeycomb Cellular Shades?
- No doubt that these honeycomb window shades are the top-notch solution when it comes to insulation. They hold the unwanted excess heat inside their honeycomb structured cell pockets which helps to keep your area cold during the summer month and hot during the month of winter. In this way, you can save your money by reducing your heating and cooling costs.
- These shades prevent the direct sunlight, glare, and create protection from the harmful UV rays. To control the light and privacy, they are available in different fabric and texture options - light filtering double cellular shades, room darkening cellular shades, and graber blackout cellular shades.
- Double cell fabrics are more active than single cell fabric as they have an additional layer of insulation.
- TDBU cellular shades are perfect for controlling light and privacy at the same time of the day.
- These shades prevent all the outside noise to create a peaceful and comfortable room.
- Cordless cellular shades ensure the safety for your little ones as they don’t hold any dangling window cords. To lift these light filtering cordless cellular shades, pull up and pull down on the bottom headrail.
- Opt for motorized cellular shades to adjust them through a remote access, or a smartphone, or using voice assistants such as Google Home or Amazon Echo. Make sure all these things are suitable with the smart home automation hub.
- The dirt and dust of this product can be removed by vacuuming or dusting. Clean them on a daily basis to keep their beauty for a longer time.
Get the sleek and smooth design by installing green honeycomb cellular shades. These uniquely designed window coverings are best for their energy-efficiency feature. Free samples, free shipping, and easy customization available. If you have any doubts or questions, contact our design executives. We are always ready to help you out!