LightWeaves Graber Motorized Roller Shades
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
The LightWeaves Graber Motorized Roller Shades are designed to meet a value price point with all the benefits you need in a motorized roller shade. These electric shades use a Radio Frequency (RF) motor that can be operated with a remote control and can be paired with Google Home or Alexa with the purchase of a bridge. Choose between sheer, light filtering, and room darkening fabrics to dress your windows with. Enjoy the convenience of controlling your shades remotely like other motorized shades such as motorized cellular shades, motorized roman shades, and more.
LightWeaves Graber Motorized Roller Shades Product Detail
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|RF Motorized Lift||9/16 to 1 1/8 (1.5 to 2.9)|
|RF Motorized Lift with cassette Valance||9/16 to 1 1/4 (1.5 to 3.2)|
- Allow for easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Line voltage has multiple wiring options and is ideal for large interior solar shades
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
- Motorized 12V Non-rechargeable Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 12V Rechargeable Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 24V Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 120V Motor Shades Size Consideration
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V Non-rechargeable Motor||16"||144"||13"||144"|
|12V Rechargeable Motors||26"||144"||13"||144"|
|24V RF Motor||20"||144"||13"||144"|
|120V RF Motor||24.5"||144"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Options||Min Depth Mount|
|12V Non-rechargeable Motor
12V Rechargeable Motor
24V RF Motor
120V RF Motor
|No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4" Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
|Note: Cassette Valance not available with 120V RF Motor.|
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Motorized Lift - 12V Non-rechargeable Motor, 12V Rechargeable Motor