LightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roller Shades
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
LightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Roller Shades
LightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roller Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
Warm natural light pouring into your rooms helps to brighten your mood - but the glare can be a problem! These shades reduce the harmful glare while letting in a soft glow of natural light. The degree of light control varies depending on the color of the fabric.
Preserve your privacy with the help of translucent fabric of your smart shades. While these shades let in a soft glow of light, they are not see through. At most you would see shadows if someone is standing close to the shade.
Reduces Heat Gain
Your smart shades help to prevent heat gain during summer and provide protection from UV rays. With automated control, they are extremely efficient at reducing heat when needed.
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- These roller shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer or multi-motor power supply
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
Google Home, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Amazon Echo operation requires using a Samsung SmartThings Hub or a Hubitat Elevation Hub; voice commands are only supported using these hubs. There may be other Z-wave hubs that allow voice assistant commands, however, this is limited to the hub itself. For regular use and automation, these shades are compatible with most z-wave hubs including Samsung's SmartThings, Hubitat Elevation, Homeseer, Vera, Wink, Nexia, Homeassisstant with a z-wave module and others.
How to Clean
How to Measure
How to Install
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Virtual Cord Motorized Lift||1/2 to 13/16 (1.3 to 2.1)|
|Virtual Cord Motorized Lift with cassette Valance||9/16 to 1 (1.5 to 2.6)|
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V Z-wave Motor||16"||139"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Options||Min Depth Mount|
|12V Z-wave Motor||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4" Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
-Different Motor Packages available (Optional)
- Single Channel Remote Control available (Optional)
- For Power Considerations & Power Sizing considerations click here
- Different Controls and Installation Accessories available (Optional)
- Different Valance options available (Optional)
- For Valance & Fascia Size Consideration click here...
- Different Control Colors, Hem bar types and Roll type available