Motorized Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades - Designer Series
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
Motorized zebra sheer dual blackout shades are a unique creation of the window fashion world. Incredible beauty and smooth functionality make these shades a reliable and versatile choice to fit and cover the windows perfectly.Motorized functions make the shades extremely versatile and offer a perfect control on natural light and privacy. As the name suggests, these shades are built of two fabric material – light filtering and blackout. Change the overall makeover of your interior while adding softness and drama with bold patterns and playful colors to finish off the look of the windows.
Motorized Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades - Designer Series Product Detail
Unique Specifications of Motorized Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades
- Integrate two fabrics in one sleek operating system. A zebra sheer shade in the front and a blackout shadein the rear makes these shades highly practical and functional for anywindow. Adjust the vanes as per the requirements of natural light and darkness.
- In addition to providing darkness, blackout fabricalso helps to provideenergy-efficiency and protection from heat tokeep the room temperature in an ideal condition.
- A vast selection of fabrics, colors, and style options available to incorporate with every décor arena.
- Highly efficient in controlling heat and glare and prevent the harmful sun beams at the same time.
- Motorization allows the shades to raise and lower using the ZebraBlindsMaxxLink Controller, a safe option for the home with kids and pets as the shades remove the hazard of dangling window cords.
- Available in light filtering fabrics only.
- Fits rectangular window openings.
- Uses a plastic beaded chain or cord loop clutch system that offers the privacy of a shade, the softened view of a sheer and the option of raising and lowering your shade with privacy control at every level.
- Fabric insert into cassette system is standard.
- Proudly made in Canada
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.