Natural Real Wood Blinds
Natural Color Real Wood Blinds
Bring the natural beauty and the warmth and texture of wood by installing real wood blinds. These window blinds are the combination of beauty and latest technology which protect your home from harsh daylight and UV rays. They are available in a variety of colors and texture options. Choose natural color real wood blinds to add the touch of sophistication and elegance to your home décor. If your windows face towards the roadside, this natural color will look great from both inside and outside. Shop these blinds to give your home a classy style which you will appreciate for a long time. Order free samples to see how they will look on your windows.
- Save an additional 5% + Site wide discount when you add to cart2 inch Traditions Graber Wood Blinds - Tilt Only$139.15your savings :
retail :retail : CA$223(37% OFF)
- Save an additional 5% + Site wide discount when you add to cart2 Inch Elite Graber Wood Blinds - Tilt Only$188.45your savings :
retail :retail : CA$302(37% OFF)
Why Buy Natural Color Real Wood Blinds?
- Real wood blinds prevent the harsh daylight, heat, and UV rays coming through your windows, creating a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere throughout your interior.
- Natural wood blinds are made of real wood but not so durable to stand against the extreme Canadian weather.
- Real wood smart privacy blinds are designed in different slat or vane sizes to control the amount of light and privacy.
- They are made of non-toxic elements which ensure that they do not cause any trauma to your dear ones.
- Upgrade your natural color real wood blinds to the motorized feature and control them from anywhere in your room using a remote-controlled button which makes them a safer option for the toddlers as they don’t have any window cords.
- Don’t use any chemical liquid while cleaning these window dressings.
- Follow our website videos to measure and install your wood blinds correctly or ask our design experts.
Get a splendid and impressive look with natural color real wood blinds. Customize your shade that will work best for your home.