We, at ZebraBlinds, have taken every possible step to be transparent in our policies and to provide our customers any relevant information aimed at helping them purchase appropriate window coverings. Our policies are detailed under the following headings. Please click on each and read through them.
- References Within The Policy
- Conditions of Sale
- Privacy Policies
- Color Accuracy
- Manufacturing & Shipping
- Shipping Address Verification
- Shipment Acceptance Compliance and Missing Delivery
- Customer Inspection of Merchandise
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Order Payments, Changes, Cancellations, Returns
- General Terms and Conditions
- Contact Information
- Children and Privacy
- Notification of Changes
References Within The Policy
- All references to ZebraBlinds refers to ZebraBlinds.ca.
- All references to ordered specifications, or, specifications in the context of any product ordered, are bound by and superseded by the product specifications located on the product page, any general information on the product page, product option descriptions in the customization section of the product page and any other relevant information in the product page.
Conditions of Sale
All window covering products are custom made to the measurements the customer provides. Hence, we will not accept responsibility for ignorance of product specification and general information provided on the product page prior to order submission, errors made during order submission, and cancellations and/or changes after an order is in production. Customer is responsible for verifying all product specifications as shown on site, including but not limited to specifications for the mount type and light gap of products and making sure a product meets their requirements before purchase. Please refer to all product specifications of the relevant manufacturer for product features and specifications, ZebraBlinds cannot be held liable for any statements made by customer service agents in this regard and no refunds or replacements will be issued if a product ordered arrives in the ordered specifications.
- Shopping Cart & Checkout
A customer must complete the registration form in order to purchase products from ZebraBlinds. The customer is required to give contact information, physical address, and credit card information during application process for the purposes of the transaction. This information is required to contact the customer about services on our site for which he/she has expressed interest, and to process the orders submitted by him/her. We do not store any credit card information on ZebraBlinds other than the last four digits and type of your card to help identify transactions.
- Collection and Use of Information
ZebraBlinds collects information from our users at several different points on our web site. The pieces of information provided to ZebraBlinds will not be shared with any entities or parties who are not specifically in the business of providing window coverings. No information about customer will be sold, shared or otherwise distributed to anyone except the freight forwarders and manufacturers who require this information for the purpose of manufacturing and shipping your product as well as future warranty claims. We respect and value your privacy with financial and personal information, and protect such data with utmost care.
- Updates and Special Offers
A welcome email will be sent to all new customers who opt to create an account in order to verify usernames and passwords. ZebraBlinds will only email customers regarding an order if more information is required, a backorder notice is received or when an order ships. For any other order updates such as the estimated shipping date, the customer may check their order on site or contact ZebraBlinds for an update. Existing members will occasionally receive a newsletter and information on products, services, and special deals. As we respect your privacy, you can choose not to receive these types of communications. You may refer to the opt-out options at the bottom of all such communications.
We require contact information such as name and email address from a user who wishes to subscribe to our newsletter. As we respect your privacy, we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. You may refer to the opt-out options at the bottom of all such communication to opt-out.
- Service Announcements
On rare occasions it may be necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of this kind of communications, but they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Log Files
We use log files like most standard website servers do. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. These are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Customer Service
We will be communicating with our users on a regular basis to provide requested services and with regards to issues relating to their account or order. Our primary form of contact will be through email only. Customers can contact us through email using email@example.com. We will reply via phone however the customer will have to initiate contact through our toll free number: 1-877-840-8405, We also offer Live Chat facilities.
- Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
On occasion, we share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers to accurately describe the number of users on our site, the average traffic and/or usage statistics of www.zebrablinds.ca site, and other relevant information. This information is used to evaluate the viability and performance of www.zebrablinds.ca and is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Third Party Advertisers
In order to target our internet banner advertisements on this site and other sites, ZebraBlinds shares web site usage information about our users with reputable third parties including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Clicky as well as others.
- Opt-out / Choice
We provide Opt-Out choice for customers who do not want to receive our newsletter, announcements and/or promotional communications. They can deactivate it by selecting "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any such e-mail and following the directions mentioned. We will inform our customers if any such information is being collected by a third party on our behalf.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be informed that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. Our privacy statement applies only to information collected by our web site.
- Surveys & Contests
Through surveys and contests, ZebraBlinds may request information from our users from time to time. The participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. The user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically may include contact information and demographic information. Contact information will be used /shared with the contest or survey sponsors to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. Users' personally identifiable information will not be shared with the third parties without prior notice and choice. Even though we may use an intermediary to conduct these surveys or contests, they may not use users' personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Information Supplementation
It is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third party sources, in order for this website to properly fulfill its obligation to users.
- Editing and Deactivating Personal Information
We allow our users to correct, update or delete/deactivate users' personally identifiable information. Usually this can be done by emailing our Customer Support.
- Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have good-faith that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
For either an inside mount or an outside mount the ordered measurement of the product is considered as follows.
- Width: From the farthest left edge of the headrail (or top frame in the case of shutters) to the farthest right edge of the headrail. Additional limitations apply based on mount types mentioned below.
- Inside Mount: All window coverings ordered with an inside mount is meant to fit inside a window frame or within a frame. On inside mounts, specific deductions will be made on the width by the manufacturer for clearance and fitment. Specific deduction amount varies by product and relevant information can be found on the product page. If any ordered product arrives with the appropriate deduction taken according to manufacturer specifications for an inside mount, no refunds or free replacements will be issued.
- Outside Mount: No deductions or adjustments will be made by the manufacturer. For an outside mount the exact measurement ordered will be delivered. The customer must ensure any required overlap is added to the width.
- Height: From the top edge of the headrail to the bottom edge of the bottom rail. On vertical blinds it would be from the top edge of the headrail till the bottom of the hanging louvers since there is no bottom rail. On sliding panel tracks, cellular vertical shades and sheer vertical shades it would be from top edge of the headrail to the bottom of the hembar or the bottom edge of the hanging fabric (whichever is further). On shutters it would be from the top edge of the top frame to the bottom edge of the bottom frame. Additional limitations apply based on mount types mentioned below:
- Inside Mount: No deductions will be made and no tolerances will be added. Customer must specify the exact height required.
- Outside Mount: The exact height ordered will be provided. No tolerances will be added. If the customer wishes to install the shade above the window trim please ensure appropriate additional height is added.
- Light Gaps: Certain products including but not limited to roller, solar, sheer and other shades, will have lightgaps (where the fabric is narrower than the finished shade width) ranging in total from one inch to two inches. Please refer to product specifications or customer service for light gap information. If any ordered product arrives with light gaps as mentioned above, no refunds or free remakes will be issued.
ZebraBlinds does not provide measuring services and expects the customer to submit accurate measurements according to instructions provided for each product. ZebraBlinds may provide referrals to measuring services to help customers, however, any transaction conducted between the referral and the customer is between them and ZebraBlinds cannot be held liable for mis-measures or damages.
All custom made product measurements can have a tolerance of +/- ⅛ inch from the manufacturer.
ZebraBlinds does not provide installation services and expects the customer to perform installation using included easy to use instructions and mounting hardware provided. If instructions are not included please contact customer service and the correct information will be sent. ZebraBlinds may provide referrals to installation services to help customers, however, any transaction conducted between the referral and the customer is between them and ZebraBlinds cannot be held liable for mis-installation or damages. ZebraBlinds does not provide installation tools, bits, screwdrivers or other tools necessary, the customer must ensure they have the appropriate installation tools as required or source them if not in the customer’s possession. If customers are not satisfied with the included installation screws or related hardware, the customer must source alternatives; ZebraBlinds will only reship the same screws and hardware already sent to the customer if replacements are requested. ZebraBlinds will not issue refunds or credits for the installation or reinstallation of any product, warranty replacement installation of a product, replacement installation of a product or for any installation related charges regardless of reason since ZebraBlinds does not provide an installation service. ZebraBlinds will not issue refunds or credits if customers source alternative mounting hardware. ZebraBlinds cannot be held liable for damages caused due to improper installation by the customer or for any damages or liabilities as a result of installation. ZebraBlinds will not issue a refund or accept returns on any product the customer fails to install.
We put our best efforts to ensure that the colors displayed and printed on our web are accurate, yet actual colors will vary. Besides, subtle variations on colors and textures may not be fully appreciated on your system due to differences in monitors, computer displays and the lighting environment you are in. Due to this reason, swatch colors on our website cannot be guaranteed to match the color of the blinds/shades. As all our products are custom made and cannot be returned, please understand that you will need to live with any color variations that are possible from our scanning of the actual samples. If you require an exact color match, please request for a sample of the product you intend to purchase before placing your order and only submit an order once the samples are received. The color samples will match with the slats/fabric of the blinds/shades and components such as headrails, bottom rails, tassels, etc. will only be color-coordinated.
Due to the variances in wood, natural color, grain, etc. each dye lot will vary for any of the stained wood products. These variances are minimal, but there is no way to assure the exact color of stained wood blinds. Due to slight variances in the dye color for all products, each lot will slightly vary from one another. These variances are minimal, but there is no way to assure the exact color. If you are ordering multiple products we strongly recommend that you order all of them at the same time to ensure they come from the same dye lot and will match one another. Sample colors may also vary slightly as our samples may come from different dye lots than the products you receive.
All products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship by their respected manufacturers. ZebraBlinds processes warranty claims and requests on behalf of our customers as and when requested. Please check individual product information for product specific warranty information. All warranties do not cover normal wear and tear or any damage or loss caused by abuse or misuse or improper installation. All materials can lose original color intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to crack. All cords and chains will eventually wear out. ZebraBlinds considers these issues normal wear and tear, not covered by the manufacturer warranty. The warranty period is individual to each product and can be found within its product information. If a product is defective during its warranty period ZebraBlinds will consult with the manufacturer and at the manufacturer's warranty options either send parts or replace the defective product without charge. ZebraBlinds or the manufacturer will not provide compensation for warranty installation, reinstallation, part replacement or troubleshooting; the necessary information will be provided to the customer to perform at their own volition. This shall be the sole remedy under any warranty. Alternatively for warranty claims the customer may contact the manufacturer directly.
ZebraBlinds reserves the right to have all warranty claims due to manufacturing defects or any other reasons shipped to ZebraBlinds for inspection. In such a case where an inspection is required, it is the responsibility of the customer to ship the product to ZebraBlinds’ facility for inspection. All shipping charges for shipping of the product to ZebraBlinds’ facility are the responsibility of the customer. If no issues or defects are found after inspection of the product, the customer is also responsible for shipping of the product back to the customer. In case of issue or defect the product will be repaired or replaced as according to the warranty of the product and shipping charges paid to ship the product to ZebraBlinds will be reimbursed upon submission of the shipping receipt to ZebraBlinds, to a maximum amount of $30.00 CAD. Reimbursement of shipping charges will only cover the fees for shipment and will not cover any additional costs such as shipping insurance or any additional options available. ZebraBlinds is not liable or responsible for any damages to product during shipment or if the product is lost during the shipment to the Zebrablinds.ca facility. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure tracking of the shipment to the Zebrablinds.ca facility.
All products with metal parts may contain minor abrasions. These can easily be removed by simply wiping down the product thoroughly with a soft cloth. Minor abrasions are not covered under warranty and related products cannot be returned for a refund, replaced or exchanged.
Manufacturing & Shipping
Manufacturing time for most products generally range between eight to ten business days; however due to variances in order volume at certain times of the year, manufacturing time can extend to eight to thirty five business days. An estimated shipping date will be updated on most orders within three business days. The estimated shipping date is simply an estimate and subject to change without notice; minor changes will not be notified to customers and major changes will be notified via email as and when the manufacturer updates ZebraBlinds, please refer to our Backorder policies for more information. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the Estimated Shipping Date on ZebraBlinds using their account, or the order tracking page, ZebraBlinds will not email estimated shipping date updates unless a significant delay or backorder situation is experienced. ZebraBlinds will not issue refunds or credits or accept returns due to delays during the manufacturing process; for Backorder related information please refer to our Backorder policies.
We ship your window treatments directly from the factory. We take every possible effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible. But please note that the delivery time depends on the type of product and the destination address. Shipping is completely FREE to all provinces and territories in Canada (excluding oversize products as mentioned below and all shutters) and there are NO IMPORT DUTIES.
- Oversize Shipping
- ZebraBlinds & Crown Branded Products: If an order contains any single item wider than 98” the order will have a $85 shipping charge.
- Graber Branded Products: If an order contains any single item wider than 102” the order will have a $85 shipping charge.
- Norman Branded Products: If an order contains any single item wider than 98” the order will have a $85 shipping charge.
- Graber Branded Products: $5 per shutter will be charged for a maximum of $90 per order.
- Norman Branded Products: $5 per shutter will be for a maximum of $90 per order.
- If multiple brands are being purchased in a single order with items from different brands qualifying for oversize shipping or shutter charges, charges will be applied independently for each brand.
Once an order is shipped ZebraBlinds will notify the customer via email.
Shipping Address Verification
We ship to any Canadian location. It is customer's responsibility to provide us with the correct shipping address. We only ship to verified address and most financial institutions will only verify the billing address provided. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to use the same address for billing and shipping. If the shipping address cannot be verified within 10 days, the customer should either accept the order to be shipped to billing address or cancel the order at a deduction of 7% towards the transaction fee.
Shipment Acceptance Compliance and Missing Delivery
It is customer's responsibility to collect the order at the time of delivery scheduled by carriers. If the customer fails to collect orders from the carrier after multiple delivery attempts, the customer will be billed and charged against carrier's penalties and fees towards storage, demurrage and return shipping. The returned order will be stored at the shipper's location for 90 days at extra charge. Such returned orders may be re-shipped to the customer within 90 days at extra charge. The customer will also be billed against charges towards the return of a shipment, due to customer's failure to provide correct shipping address and any reshipping charges as a result.
In the case any part or the whole of the order is lost or misplaced during transit, or an order is indicated as delivered by the carrier/delivery agent but not received by the customer; the customer has to contact ZebraBlinds within seven calendar days and notify ZebraBlinds so that an investigation can be held. The investigation will be conducted by ZebraBlinds/Manufacturer and the carrier/delivery agent. Normally, such investigation may take up to fifteen business days. Upon completion of such investigation, and it is found that the carrier/delivery agent misplaced or did not deliver, ZebraBlinds will only remake the missing merchandise and ship it out to the customer's shipping address, free of cost, and once shipped update the customer with the tracking information; ZebraBlinds will not discount the order or issue a refund since the order was misplaced by the shipping carrier and not by ZebraBlinds. In the case that such investigation finds that the order was delivered, ZebraBlinds will not issue replacements or refunds. If the customer fails to notify ZebraBlinds within seven calendar days of delivery notification by the carrier, ZebraBlinds will not conduct an investigation or issue refunds or replacements.
Customer Inspection of Merchandise
Inspect your merchandise as soon as you receive it and notify ZebraBlinds immediately if the merchandise has been damaged in shipment. In addition, please check and make sure if you received merchandise exactly as you specified when you ordered them. If you notify ZebraBlinds that the merchandise has been damaged in shipment or was manufactured incorrectly within seven calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise, ZebraBlinds at it’s discretion will either repair or replace at no cost to you; Please note, partial credits and or refunds will not be offered or issued. If you do not notify that the merchandise has been damaged in shipment during the seven day period, ZebraBlinds will neither repair nor replace the damaged merchandise at no cost to you.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We provide custom blinds manufactured to the specifications provided by our customers. As a result, most orders are not returnable. Taking this into consideration we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For this guarantee to work as intended a few requirements must be met:
- We commit to source and provide products built with quality, excellence and accurate to the ordered specifications.
- The customer commits to provide accurate information during order submission by using our easy to use measuring instructions located on each product page. The customer must also go through the product specifications listed on each product page including but not limited to mounting information, deductions, light gaps, and any general information provided on the product page to ensure the product meets their requirements. Finally the customer must order FREE SAMPLES before order submission and receive them to ensure color accuracy and quality of material before submission of an order.
Only if both parties do their required part will a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee be possible. If you do run into problems on your order we offer a few methods for recourse:
- If any ordered item arrives incorrect from the ordered specifications, ZebraBlinds commits to ship spare parts and instructions for issues deemed minor or repair or replace at the discretion of ZebraBlinds the affected merchandise with the correct ordered specifications for issues deemed as major as long as it is reported to ZebraBlinds within 30 calendar days of receipt of the order. Repairs or replacements made under this condition will be made to the exact ordered specifications and will be free of cost; Please note, partial credits and or refunds will not be offered or issued. For repairs or replacements to be issued, any and all information requested by ZebraBlinds at the time must be provided by the customer including requested images and/or video; ZebraBlinds will not process or accept any requests unless the requested information is provided as specified by ZebraBlinds at the time since information required varies by product and the problem experienced. A customer cannot claim that their order was received with an inaccurate color or incorrect material/fabric properties, without ordering and receiving FREE SAMPLES of the product they intend to purchase first, so they can evaluate the color and fabric/material before purchase. ZebraBlinds will not repair, issue replacements or issue refunds for orders that have arrived to the ordered specifications.
- If any ordered item arrives with a manufacturing defect, as determined by the manufacturer as a defect, the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of ZebraBlinds and the manufacturer, if the problem cannot be rectified by shipping spare parts. Please note, partial credits and or refunds will not be offered or issued.
- If the customer is unhappy with the order for any other reason, including but not limited to submission of incorrect measurements, unhappy with the color etc the customer must contact us so we can work with them to ensure satisfaction.
- From April 2022 onwards, any product with a continuous loop of any kind will be shipped with the Health Canada approved versions of the continuous loop lifts such as but not limited to the shrouded continuous loop, Genius, or Decorasafe lift options. The Health Canada approved lift option for the specific product will be considered the only continuous loop lift option available for the product regardless of the original option label. Any related options such as color will directly apply to the new approved lift options, if possible, regardless of the original option label.
- Money back policy for the first blind or shade purchased: We allow our customers to return their first blind, shade, or drapery for any reason, within 30 calendar days of receipt of shipment, provided the first window treatment ordered is equal to a maximum value of $50.00 or less, is not completely to your satisfaction, and you had ordered free samples before purchase to ensure you like the qualities of material such as: texture, the privacy levels of fabrics for shades, and/or the color. Products cannot be returned due to dissatisfaction with the texture or quality or color of the material unless your product is incorrect or significantly different from the color sample you received. The shipping charges associated with any return, is the customer's responsibility. The relevant refund or credit will only be issued once the product has been received by ZebraBlinds. Please remember to contact our Customer Service before returning any of our products.
Due to all products being custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business. Therefore, it is important that you are sure of your purchase decisions prior to finalizing your order. ZebraBlinds will automatically charge your credit card or payment method for the total sale price, including shipping and taxes if any, immediately after you submit your online order.
Changes in orders can only be made for a period of twenty four calendar hours after your online order is submitted. Changes requested after the specified time period cannot be made.
All orders submitted with ZebraBlinds can be cancelled within twenty four calendar hours from the time of order. The cancellation must be confirmed by email confirmation from the email account associated with the order. Please contact us at our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service center Toll Free Number 1-877-840-8405 for assistance. ZebraBlinds reserves the right to reject any order at its discretion for any reason whether specified or unspecified.
For any issues experienced on your order please refer to our satisfaction guarantee. ZebraBlinds provides custom window coverings manufactured to the measurements & options selected and submitted by the customer. Due to all products being custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business. As a result, once manufactured orders cannot be returned. If any merchandise is returned to ZebraBlinds without prior authorization it will be disposed without notice; no refunds or replacements will be issued.
Backorders and Delays
If an order has been marked as a backorder and or delayed due to circumstances out of our control such as but not limited to material shortages at the manufacturer, natural disasters, or other national and global events that may impact manufacturing and shipping, the customer will be notified when ZebraBlinds receives notice. In cases such as this ZebraBlinds will inform the customer about the options available for the particular order and the customer may choose how to proceed. The options provided will be the only course of action available. Communication regarding backorders will be via email. If the customer does not reply to communication regarding backorders in a timely manner, ZebraBlinds reserves the right to proceed as deemed fit. ZebraBlinds is not liable in any way for orders that go into back order or are delayed.
Despite our best efforts, a product may be incorrectly priced, or a discount may be incorrect. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will contact you before processing the order with available methods for recourse. If the customer does not agree to any of the possible methods of recourse provided by ZebraBlinds the order will be cancelled unconditionally and fully refunded.
General Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of ZebraBlinds.
- ZebraBlinds assumes no liability, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Any communication you transmit to the site by e-mail or other methods, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, pictures or videos or the like is, and will be treated as, non-proprietary, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Anything you transmit becomes the property of ZebraBlinds and may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure and transmission, posting and general public information.
- For customers who require help over phone or live chat, we will help configure and add the product to the customer’s account at ZebraBlinds. The customer must verify all information in their account’s shopping cart before order submission and ensure they have gone through all product specifications as well as all policies listed on this page before order submission. All orders placed on ZebraBlinds is submitted by the customer and payment information will never be accepted by customer service agents.
- Production Specification and Description: Zebrablinds offers products from reputed manufacturers. Although these products are customized as per customers' requested sizes, the basic functions and mechanisms are as specified by the manufacturer, listed out in the product specification page of the relevant product on our website. Since all our products are custom made, any suggestions and opinions expressed by our customer service personnel will not be considered as part of the product specification unless it is expressly mentioned on the product specification page of the product. If any opinion or suggestion of sales and customer service agents raises conflict, then the listed product details and specifications will prevail.
- Subject to our Privacy Statement, all information submitted via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of ZebraBlinds and its affiliates; we and our affiliates shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor provides through this site. ZebraBlinds and its affiliates shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- Although ZebraBlinds, from time to time, monitors or reviews postings, transmissions, and the like on the site, ZebraBlinds is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ZebraBlinds will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ZebraBlinds to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as contact telephone numbers, billing address, etc.), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the address bar of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. Please be advised that we do not collect your credit card information. It is our payment processors, (authorize.net, paypal, google checkout, etc.) who collect, encrypt and transmit your credit card information in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Agreement To Resolve All Disputes Through Arbitration Or In Small Claims Court And Agreement To Waive A Right To Jury Trial And To Participation In Class Actions. You and ZebraBlinds agree to resolve any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or relating to your purchase of any product or service from ZebraBlinds by binding Arbitration administered by the Better Business Bureau, or in a small claims court, and judgment on the arbitration award rendered by the Arbitrator(s) may be entered in a court having jurisdiction in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. You and ZebraBlinds agree to submit any dispute arising under this agreement, with the exception of disputes alleging criminal or statutory violations, to binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Better Business Bureau (Binding). A volunteer BBB arbitrator will render a decision that the arbitrator considers to be fair; in doing so, the arbitrator is not required to apply legal principles. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on both you and us, and judgment on the decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Further information about BBB arbitration may be obtained by calling the BBB Serving Kitchener at 519-579-3080 (www.http://mwco.bbb.org). This Agreement to Arbitrate affects important legal rights. Neither of us will be able to go to court for disputes that must be arbitrated. Arbitration is resolved by a neutral party and not a judge or jury. There is less discovery and less exchange of information between the parties to an arbitration than might occur in a court proceeding. An arbitration award is final and binding and will only be overturned or reversed by a court in very limited circumstances. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and ZebraBlinds are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
- If the received product ordered by the customer has minor specification inconsistencies noted by the customer upon delivery, ZebraBlinds will provide a repair kit or replacement parts and will send written instruction on how to correct these inconsistencies. The customer shall not alter or modify the product or the order without the written instruction from ZebraBlinds, if any such alterations are made without the written permission from ZebraBlinds the warranty, terms of sale agreement and replacement warranty will be voided. In the case that a repair is not possible at the customer end, our Warranty policies apply.
55 Village Center PL,
Mississauga, Ontario - L4Z 1V9
HST Reg: 834654923-RT0001
Children and Privacy
ZebraBlinds is a general audience website and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has submitted Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files. We understand that children may not fully understand all of the provisions of this Privacy Notice or make informed decisions about the choices that are made available to adult users of the Site. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. ZebraBlinds does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required seek the consent of your parent or guardian to purchase products from the Site.
Notification of Changes to Our Policies
If any changes occur to any of our policies, we will post those changes to our policies page, and other places where we deem appropriate so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it as well as terms of sale and conditions that every customer is bound to when performing a transaction with ZebraBlinds. We will notify our users via email if we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that was stated at the time of its collection. Users will have a choice to include or exclude their information in this different manner. However, if users have opted out of all communication with the site or deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information which are already stored in our database, we will exhibit a prominent notice on our web site informing the users of the new change. In the case of those users who have opted to receive communications from us, we will also be sending an email from us notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.