Red Roman Shades
Red Custom Roman Shades
Custom roman shades are beauty with functionality, and no other window shade can beat the aesthetic appearance of these beautiful and elegant roman shades. They are available in a wide assortment of textures, patterns, and color options to match your interior style. Choosing the right color can create a fashion statement for your windows while complementing your home décor. Go for red custom roman blinds which are a fashionable and trendy choice. Red is the color of love and confidence. When you use these window shades on your entryway windows, they will create the first impression for your guests. So choose these custom roman shades to create a lasting impression.
- Save an additional 10% when you add to cartFresco Graber Roman Shades$350.69your savings :
retail :retail : CA$562(37% OFF)
Features of Red Custom Roman Shades
- When it comes to choosing the most elegant window shade for your home, roman shades are the best solution. And if you want an extraordinary look then consider layering drapes over these shades which creates a polished and stunning look.
- Fabric roman shades block out the excess light, heat, glare, and unwanted rays, creating a pleasant and comfortable ambiance for your loved ones. Light filtering and room darkening fabrics are available for controlling light and privacy.
- To reduce the number of light gaps, consider mounting these shades outside of the window frame.
- Roman shades are available in several different fold and fabric styles such as hobbled or looped, flat, relaxed, balloon, etc.
- When it comes to lifting options, cordless and motorized options are available for a smooth and easy operation. To raise and lower the cordless roman shades, pull up and pull down on the bottom rail. Motorized roman shades are accessed by using a remote or your smartphone. Google Home and Amazon Echo voice assistants are also available for hands-free control. Make sure that your roman shades are compatible with your smart home automation hub. Both these cordless and motorized roman shades are safe for the younger and elder ones as they remove the risk of dangerous window cords.
- Regular dusting and vacuuming is the best way to keep the shine and glow of these shades maintained.
- For measuring and installation tips, follow our DIY videos or ask our design experts.