Virtual Cord Z-Wave Double Cellular Shades
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
Virtual Cord Z-Wave Double Cellular Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
If you want to cut out harsh glares of the sun but want lots of natural light to come through, these shades are the best option. Light control can vary depending upon the fabric you choose.
These light filtering fabrics are a translucent material that are not see-through, so they will still provide privacy while letting a soft glow of light through. At most you would see shadows if someone is standing next to the fabric.
Reduces Heat Transfer and Provide Insulation
The honeycomb design of these shades offers good insulation and prevents heat loss during winter and heat gain during summer. They also protect against harmful UV rays.
The virtual cord motorized system is a simple, unique control, comes with the light filtering and room darkening Gaber Double Cellular Shades. These motorized cellular shades are available in Canada at the best price from ZebraBlinds Canada with free shipping. The Virtual cord motorized system is convenient to control the shades with the remote switch. The motor speed is consistent regardless the size or weight for lifting and closing functionalities of the shades, This system manages the energy efficiency and also have the safety measures for Children and Pets. If the operation control of the shade is misplaced, the push button control on shade end cap provides programming function for the set- up. Another option of single channel remote control also available that controls the shades individually or in a group.
Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord™ (Included with every shade)
• An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
• Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
• Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
• Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
• A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
• Clean design with an integrated antenna and LED operation confirmation
• Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
• LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
• Quiet, smooth shade operation
• New design operates larger shades and narrower widths even in the tallest heights
• Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
• Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel
• Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
• Integrates directly with Z-Wave home automation systems, no bridge required
Google Home, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Amazon Echo operation requires using a Samsung SmartThings Hub or a Hubitat Elevation Hub; voice commands are only supported using these hubs. There may be other Z-wave hubs that allow voice assistant commands, however, this is limited to the hub itself. For regular use and automation, these shades are