Motorized Roman shades
Motorized Roman shades will enable you to change any space in your home into an interesting and relaxing retreat with its unique texture and character. With Roman shades, you can browse an assortment of flawlessly styled textures, which will bring a cool environment into any room. Fresco Roman Shades are an immaculate window treatment wherever a formal or easygoing tastefulness is required. This shades can completely raise or lower at the touch of a button.
- Customers can control this remote control roman blinds from anywhere in the home with the basic touch of a button, up to 65 feet (19.9m).
- Motorization makes Fabric Roman Shades easier to operate hard-to-reach and wide window coverings.
- Its several layers of fabric and sealed edges save your energy bills by adjusting the temperature with the environment.
- Customers can choose a timer also which allows them to pre-program times in the day to open and close their shades.They can utilize this programmable timer to window covers around evening time or while far from home, for included home security.
- Motorized Roman Shades are ideal for kids and pets as the shades doesn't have any dangling cords.
- Z-Wave interface option enables your Roman Blinds to coordinate with outsider automation systems which work utilizing Z-Wave protocol.
- 12 v motor is used in this shade which is located on right side within the headrail.
- There is option of selecting remote also like single channel remote which is used to control single shade or a group of shades simultaneously and five channel remote which is used to control up to 5 shades or up to 5 groups of shades simultaneously. Else you can choose 16 channel remote also.
- Drapes Roman Shade offers wall switch options to fit a variety of lifestyles. Two options are there for choosing wall switch - single channel RF wall switch and five channel RF wall switch that control the motorized shades.
These shades are perfect for the bedrooms, study rooms, kitchen. For more details browse our full section or contact the customer care executives.