Graber Tradewinds LF Virtual Cord Z-Wave Natural Shades
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
Graber Tradewinds LF Virtual Cord Z-Wave Natural Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
Allows natural light to pour in but reduces glares from sunrays. Light control and privacy varies depending upon the fabric and liner chosen for the shades. Depending upon openness of the fabric, it may allow you to see through your shades.
There are two different shade styles of Natural shades you can choose from.
Liners Available - Optional
If you desire added privacy, light control, water resistence or insulation for your windows, you can choose from a number of different fabric liners.
Reduces Heat Gain
These energy efficient shades help to reduce heat gain during summer and also provide protection against harmful UV rays.
Tradewinds Graber Light Filtering Virtual Cord Natural Shades
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with batteries or plug-in transformer or multi motor power supply
- Available on Standard Roman or Old Style Roman only
- Available with Multiple Shades on One Headrail
Google Home, Google Assistant,