Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Solar Shades 1% to 5%
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller and Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts are auto applied in shopping cart subtotal.
Graber's Solar Shades 1% to 5% are well known because of its energy saving and UV protecting properties. These shades keep glare off your screens, block the UV rays from damaging your furnitures, artworks, health,reducing temperature and letting you see the view outside of your window. You can choose different solar shades with different screen openness factor depending on how much light you would like to let through your windows. However, the privacy is also depends on the openness value.
Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Solar Shades 1% to 5% Product Detail
Solar Shades Canada offers an interesting collection of color, new style and texture choices which can be the perfect designs for your leaving space or office space.
- Solar Window Shades block solar heat and glare, providing UV protection for your furnitures . These shades diffuse and filter natural sunlight and are available in several openness levels to control your view. The higher the openness factor means the more visibility. Choosing a shade with lower openness factor like 1% will block more light and UV rays and 5% will block less light and UV rays. 1% and 3% perfect for south, west, and east facing window and 5% is ideal for north facing window.
- Automatic Solar Shades will help you to manage your energy bills by adjusting the room temperature as per the time and weather .
- Graber uses a unique Virtual Cord motorization system that comes with Z-Wave chip built-in. By connecting the shades with the Z-wave compatible smart hub like Samsung smartThings, Wink, Vera Plus, you'll get the smart phone app control.
- For Voice command control connect the Smart Hub with compatible Voice assistant speakers like Google Home and Amazon Echo, allowing you to monitor, control, and secure your home from anywhere.
- You can choose from our wide range collection of fabrics and colors that add that suits your living spaces.
- Custom Solar Shades can be operated by the timer and sensors. So this secures your home by creating an illusion of occupancy. Even freedom from unsightly cords that pose a risk to children and animals.
- There is an option of choosing Single channel remote control which is used to control single shades or a group of shades simultaneously. Five channel remote can be installed in this shade which is ideal for controlling shades in multiple rooms, groups of shades in the same room.
- Different power packages and a 12v Z-wave motor is available in Motorized Solar Shades.
- You can add valances to your solar shades to make your rooms more beautiful by its colors and style. In addition to business it can be used for your living room, study room and kitchen.
With Zebrablinds.ca, you get the largest selection of window treatments, volume pricing advantage and the strongest warranty in the industry.
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Widthof the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Virtual Cord Motorized Lift||1/2 to 13/16 (1.3 to 2.1)|
|Virtual Cord Motorized Lift with cassette Valance||9/16 to 1 (1.5 to 2.6)|
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplify operation and programming
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer or multi-motor power supply
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
- Google Home, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Amazon Echo operation requires using a Samsung SmartThings Hub or a Hubitat Elevation Hub; voice commands are only supported using these hubs. There may be other Z-wave hubs that allow voice assistant commands, however, this is limited to the hub itself. For regular use and automation, these shades are compatible with most z-wave hubs including Samsung's SmartThings, Hubitat Elevation, Homeseer, Vera, Wink, Nexia, Homeassisstant with a z-wave module and others.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V RF Motor||16"||85"||13"||127"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Options||Min Depth Mount|
|12V RF Motor||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4" Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Different Motor Packages available (Optional)
- Single Channel Remote Control available (Optional)
- For Power Considerations & Power Sizing considerations click here
- Different Controls and Installation Accessories available (Optional)
- Different Valance options available (Optional)
- For Valance & Fascia Size Consideration click here...
- Different Control Colors, Hem bar types and Roll type available
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge