Smart Motorized Shades
Smart Shades and Smart Blinds
Smart shades and smart blinds offer the ultimate convenience to its users as they can be controlled with a remote, a smartphone, and even through voice commands using Google Home, Amazon Echo, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Smart shades and blinds are z-wave enabled window coverings that connect directly to z-wave smart hubs for convenient operation through a smartphone app. The remote control can operate a single smart window covering or multiple blinds as a group. Smart features also include scheduling so that these smart blinds automatically raise and lower at set times. Smart blinds provide light control in your home and restrict the amount of harmful UV rays that enter your window.
There are multiple shades available to suit what you need in window treatments. Not only are smart shades available in light filtering and blackout shades, but there are different power options ranging from rechargeable batteries, battery operated, solar powered, plug in, or hardwired. Address issues you are experiencing such as too much glare or heat entering your windows with smart solar shades, smart roller shade, or energy efficient smart cellular shades. Smart roman shades and smart zebra blinds are also customizable to elevate the design of your interiors. Replace your existing blinds or window shades with automated shades that can be easily integrated to your smart home systems for a more developed smart home. Save energy and save money on motorized window treatments with a reasonable price from Zebrablinds.ca.
Items 1-12 of 21
- Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cartGraber 1 inch Virtual Cord Z-Wave FashionPleat Shades$507.00your savings :
retail :retail : CA$845(40% OFF)
- Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount when you add to cartLightweaves Graber Smart Z-Wave Blackout Roller Shades$513.60your savings :
retail :retail : CA$856(40% OFF)
- Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cartGraber 1 inch Virtual Cord Z-Wave EvenPleat Shades$531.60your savings :
retail :retail : CA$886(40% OFF)
- Save an additional 10% when you add to cartBlackout Z-Wave Motorized Ultimate Graber Roller Shades$532.48your savings :
retail :retail : CA$832(36% OFF)
- Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount when you add to cartLightWeaves Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roller Shades$547.20your savings :
retail :retail : CA$912(40% OFF)
- Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cartGraber Tradewinds LF Virtual Cord Z-Wave Natural Shades$581.40your savings :
retail :retail : CA$969(40% OFF)
- Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cartGraber 2 inch Virtual Cord Z-Wave EvenPleat Shades$589.80your savings :
retail :retail : CA$983(40% OFF)
Basic Motorized Shades vs. Smart Shades
Unlike regular motorized shades, smart blinds have embedded Z-wave integration between all home automation Z-wave devices. This allows them to communicate with other Z-wave devices, to be controlled with your smartphone, and opens up functionality in many ways. Automate your shades, such as roller shades, roman blinds, cellular shades, to adjust based on Z-wave motion or heat sensors, or according to time of day, or position of the sun. Blackout shades are also available as z-wave shades for added convenience on these functional shades.
Smart Window Coverings and Smart Lighting in Your Home
Customized smart blinds are one of the staples when it comes to building a smart home. Since smart home devices increase the z-wave connection as they increase in number, they are surely a great investment to add to smart lighting, a smart home system, and a smart speaker. Set a schedule on your smart shades to lower at the same time your smart lighting turns on at night. This smart home integration of blinds work great for work-from-home individuals that need a reminder to end a work day through the lowering of blinds. Smart blinds require a Samsung SmartThings Hub, Hubitat Elevation Hub or a Graber Gateway/Smart hub. Voice control may work with other hubs; however, it is dependent on the hub itself. These smart blinds work with most z-wave hubs such as Samsung's SmartThings, Hubitat Elevation, Homeseer, Vera, Wink, Nexia, Home Assistant with a z-wave module and others.