Maxxmar TDBU Cellular Shades Light Filtering
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades have been a revelation for many homeowners. In these window coverings, the shade fabric can be opened from both the top and the bottom, allowing more versatile control to meet your varying needs for light and privacy at different times of the day. When you need both privacy and light you pull bottom shade up so that view of the room is blocked from the outside but you still have diffused natural light filling up your space. To enjoy view of the outside but with less glare coming in directly from the sun overhead, you can cover the top half of the window instead. The cellular honeycomb design helps to offer enhanced insulation during the cold winter months. These shades are also available in light filtering fabrics which mean that you can enjoy gorgeous and warm natural light without the glare and the harmful UV rays.
- Maxxmar TDBU honeycomb shades provide excellent light control and privacy
- Maximise light control during different times of the day.
- Honeycomb design helps to trap the air creating a buffer between the windows and the rooms, hence reducing heat transfer through your windows.
- These shades are highly energy efficient.
- The light filtering fabric of the shades helps to cut out the harsh glares of the sun and also block out the harmful UV rays while filling your space with warm glow of natural light.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranty is offered by the manufacturer of these shades.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Minimum Depth Requirements
|Minimum Mounting Dept Inside Mount||3/4"|