Top Down Bottom Up
Top Down Bottom Up Window Treatments
In a world that is growing busier and more dense, everyone is looking for more and more privacy inside their home while allowing fresh air and natural light. Nowadays, it can be nearly impossible to get proper privacy while enjoying the view or light through your window But with the ZebraBlinds top down bottom up window treatments, nothing is impossible.
There are so many lift options available in the market of window fashion for effortless and smooth operation. The top down bottom up mechanism is one of them. Top down bottom up (TDBU) window treatments can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top. This uniquely designed window shade can be placed at the desired position to allow the natural daylight while getting privacy whenever you need. You will find one cord in each side of the shade. One cord will help you to raise the window shades from the bottom portion while the other one will help to lower the shade from the top position. You can opt for the cordless TDBU feature also to make a safer home for your kids and pets as they eliminate the hazard of dangling cords.
What are the Advantages of Installing Top Down Bottom Up Window Treatments?
- This feature is very versatile and flexible to match any home decor style.
- When you require both privacy and natural light at the same time, choosing the top down bottom up window blinds and shades will be a perfect choice. When you want natural light, bring down the shades from the top and keep the bottom half closed so that you can have privacy in your room.
- This mechanism is also responsible for blocking out the harmful UV rays and glare to protect your home and furnishings from damaging and fading.
- These window shades can work as energy efficient window treatments as well. During the month of winter, open the top portion of the shade to allow natural light and make your space warm while during the summer month, open the bottom portion to permit indirect sunlight. In this way, the temperature will be balanced and you can reduce the energy bills.
- During the daytime adjust the shades as per your needs and at night time you can close the shades to block out the streetlight also.
- Cordless TDBU shades are safe for your dear ones as they don’t hold any window cords.
- These Crown top down bottom up shades are very easy to install and care for.
- Can be customized as per your choice and preference because all of our custom window treatments are available in a wide range of colors, textures, and style options.
You have the option of choosing from our wide selection of best TDBU shades. Our best recommendation is to select from fabric roman shades, energy-efficient cellular honeycomb shades, pleated shades, or natural window shades. They can be used in any room where you want both the daylight and privacy from the outsiders. Install them anywhere in your room as they are suitable for any Canadian temperature. You can install them in your kitchen, or living room, or in the bedroom.
No matter what is the requirement for natural light, view, and privacy, at ZebraBlinds you will always get the perfect top down bottom up shades that will provide your space a stunning and finished look while making a good statement. Free samples are available for your convenience. If you need any help while installation, you can contact our professional experts. They will be happy to assist you!