Graber Fresco Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roman Shades
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
Graber has come up with revolutionary Virtual Cord Z-Wave Graber Fresco Roman Shades as their next iteration of smarthome product . The vertically folding roman shades have a Z-Wave powered Somfy motors which can be controlled through a virtual cord remote. The built-in Virtual cord and the optional single channel RF remote enhance your home automation by offering effortless light control without compromising on the style.
Graber Fresco Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roman Shades Product Detail
The shades can be ordered as classic flat, teardrop and looped styles with an additional fabric-wrapped cassette valance which can be further customized to your interior design. Made of Oeko-Tex certified PVC fabrics, the fresco roman shades protect your home belongings by blocking 99 percent of the sun’s harmful radiations. The Fresco roman shades can be raised or lowered with the help of a virtual cord or through the optional single channel remote which gives you proximity of about 65 feet (approx 20 M) virtually covering your entire home. Integrating it with the Z-Wave home automation hubs enables you to control the shades with smartphones, timers or voice commands (requires Z-wave hub compatible with Amazon Echo or Google Home). Choose the perfect shade from a variety of fabric styles, textures, sizes, and light controlling options to bring a soft polish to the interior design of nay room.
Fresco Roman Shades use the most popular wireless home control technology Z-Wave which supports most of the Smart home hubs (contact customer service for details) enabling users to control it with smartphones as well as automate according to the weather, time factors. The integration with home automation systems makes it easy to operate hard-to-reach large windows.
The Fresco® Roman Shades use Z-Wave wireless home control technology which supports most of the Z-Wave compatible Smart hubs(contact customer service for details) enabling users to control it with smartphones; as well as program it to adjust according to time, weather and other sensors that work with the smart hub. Integrating with home automation systems makes it easy to operate hard-to-reach or large window covering and also manage heat gain or loss efficiently and also prevents the risk of strangling due to the blind cords in homes with kids and pets.
The shades can be configured to provide hands-free convenience by connecting it to Samsung SmartThings (Tested by Zebrablinds) and SmartThings compatible voice assistants such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. Choose the perfect shade from a variety of fabric styles, textures, sizes, and light controlling options to complement your current décor.
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord control (included with every shade)
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- LED feedback on controls to simplify operation and programming
- Limit safety protection feature, which simplifies reprogramming (should it be necessary) while protecting the shade from damage
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end that add a touch of class to shade travel
- Motor located on right side within headrail
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer, or multi motor power supply
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranties if offered by the Graber the manufacturer for full details please go to the below link.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Virtual Cord Motor||20"||144"||18"||96"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor Type||Headrail Dimension|
(Depth x Height)
|Minimum Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|Virtual Cord Motor||11/16" x 1 9/16"||3/4"||1 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for graber virtual cord motorized fresco roman shades - Inside mount – 3/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- 12v Z-wave Motor available
- Different power sources available
- Single Channel Remote available
- For Power Considerations & Power Sizing considerations click here
- Trim – Valances Only (Optional)
- Standard Fabric Valance available
- 48" and 96" Extension Cables available (Optional)