Graber Fresco Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roman Shades
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cart. Discount is auto applied to your shopping cart total.
Graber Fresco Virtual Cord Z-Wave Roman Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
Allows natural light to pour in but reduces glares from sunrays. Light control and privacy varies depending upon the fabric and liner chosen for the shades. Depending upon openness of the fabric, it may allow you to see through your shades.
There are two different shade styles of Roman shades you can choose from.
Reduces Heat Gain
These energy efficient shades help to reduce heat gain during summer and also provide protection against harmful UV rays.
Graber has come up with revolutionary Virtual Cord Z-Wave Graber Fresco Roman Shades as their next iteration of smarthome product . The vertically folding roman shades have a Z-Wave powered Somfy motors which can be controlled through a virtual cord remote. The built-in Virtual cord and the optional single channel RF remote enhance your home automation by offering effortless light control without compromising on the style.
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord control (included with every shade)
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- LED feedback on controls to simplify operation and programming
- Limit safety protection feature, which simplifies reprogramming (should it be necessary) while protecting the shade from damage
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end that add a touch of class to shade travel
- Motor located on right side within headrail
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer, or multi motor power supply
- Google Home, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Amazon Echo operation requires using a Samsung SmartThings Hub or a Hubitat Elevation Hub; voice commands are only supported using these hubs. There may be other Z-wave hubs that allow voice assistant commands, however, this is limited to the hub itself. For regular use and automation, these shades are compatible with most z-wave hubs including Samsung's SmartThings, Hubitat Elevation, Homeseer, Vera, Wink, Nexia, Homeassisstant with a z-wave module and others.
The shades can be ordered as classic flat, teardrop and looped styles with an additional fabric-wrapped cassette valance which can be further customized to your interior design. Made of Oeko-Tex certified PVC fabrics, the fresco roman shades protect your home belongings by blocking 99 percent of the sun's harmful radiations. The Fresco roman shades can be raised or lowered with the help of a virtual cord or through the optional single channel remote which gives you proximity of about 65 feet (approx 20 M) virtually covering your entire home. Integrating it with the Z-Wave home automation hubs enables you to control the shades with smartphones, timers or voice commands (requires Z-wave hub compatible with Amazon Echo or Google Home). Choose the perfect shade from a variety of fabric styles, textures, sizes, and light controlling options to bring a soft polish to the interior design of nay room.
Fresco Roman Shades use the most popular wireless home control technology Z-Wave which supports most of the Smart home hubs (contact customer service for details) enabling users to control it with smartphones as well as automate according to the weather, time factors. The integration with home automation systems makes it easy to operate hard-to-reach large windows.
The Fresco® Roman S