Graber Virtual Cord Smart Overture Sheer Shades
Discount automatically added when you add product to shopping cart. Please check the bottom right corner of the cart to see the discount.
Graber Virtual Cord Smart Overture Sheer Shades Product Detail
Works With Z-wave
To connect to your Z-wave smart hub no additional dongles or bridges are needed. It allows you to check the status of you window shades on the hub's app
Works With Voice
Control you shades with voice commands. These smart shades are voice compatible with Amazon Alexa and Echo and with Google's Home and Assitant. Voice control requires a compatible z-wave hub such as SmartThings, Hubitat or the Graber Gateway or Graber Smart Hub.
Control your shades using your smarthub's phone app, check their status from any part of the world. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a Z-wave hub.
Multiple Power Options
Comes with the option of battery or plug-in power. Battery can last up to 6-12 months (rated with one open and one close operation each day). Power is swappable and you can switch it later if desired. The shades are recommended to be used with non-rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
These smart shades can be automated with endless possibilities. You can schedule them to rise at certain times of the day in some rooms and lower them as evening sets in. Open or close based on temperature, time of day, position of the sun, or in concert with your other smart Z-wave devices. A compatible Z-wave hub that supports different rules is all that is needed for their operation.
Installation of these smart shades is no Herculean task. They come pre-programmed. You just need to pair them with compatible hubs and follow the instructions included in the manual.
No Hazardous Lift Cords
All these smart shades are cordless as they are motorized and automated. This is good news if you have toddlers or pets in the house for whom cords pose the danger of strangulation. Be at peace with smart shades.
Allows natural light to pour in but reduces glare. Light control varies depending upon fabric chosen for the shades.
When shades are fully close the translucent fabric offers privacy from prying eyes. Amount of privacy once again depends upon the type of fabric you choose. To see through, the fabric vanes can be opened.
Reduces Heat Gain
These energy efficient shades help to prevent heat gain during summer and also allows protection against the harmful UV rays.
Adjust Your view
When lowered fully, the vanes tilt open and allow the light to come through the sheer fabric layers, allowing you to see through the fabric and let in extra light.
Graber’s all new Z-Wave powered Overture Sheer shades set a new standard for style and functionality of smart home products. Unlike other manufacturers, Graber designs these smart sheer shades with one single piece continuous fabric woven together without any seams, stitches or adhesives giving a clean rich look. These Z-Wave powered smart home shades can be operated from Graber’s exclusive patented Virtual Cord remote which allows you to adjust light filtering as the sunlight changes.
- Simple, intuitive single channel remote control included with every shade
- Additional single channel remotes are also available to control shades in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet (19.9 m).
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- LED feedback on controls simplifies operation and programming
- Limit safety protection feature simplifies reprogramming, should it be necessary, while protecting the shade from damage.
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end add a touch of class to shade travel.
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring.
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer, or multi-motor power supply.
- Motor located on right or left side; standard on the right.
- Fabric-wrapped cassette comes standard and creates a cohesive appearance in the window.
- Not available with hold down brackets Control and Power Options.
- Multiple control and power options available; see Virtual Cord options for availability.
- Connect to compatible Z-wave home automation hubs for smartphone control, auto