Maxxmar Blackout TDBU Cellular Shades
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades have a unique lift mechanism that helps the shade meet your varying needs for light, privacy and light blockage at different times of the day. As the name describes, a top down bottom up shade allows you to open the shade from both sides, adjusting it to anywhere you see fit on the window opening. When you need both privacy and light you can have the shade block the bottom half of the window, so that view of the room is blocked from outside but you still have natural light filling up your space. If you want to enjoy view of the outside but sans the glare of the sun overhead, you can adjust the shade to cover the top half of the window. Or you can cover anywhere in between as you see fit.
Maxxmar Blackout TDBU Cellular Shades Product Detail
The blackout fabric of the TDBU cellular shades makes them a very versatile choice for bedrooms where you need a combination of privacy, natural light and absolute light blockage for a good, deep sleep. Blackout fabric can block out 100% of the light through the fabric itself. The cellular honeycomb design also helps to offer enhanced insulation during the cold winter months or hot summers, keeping your room comfortable year round.
- Maxxmar Blackout TDBU Cellular shades block light, provide insulation, and privacy
- These honeycomb cells of the shades create an insulating barrier at your window, helping to reduce heat transfer.
- Highly energy-efficient and effective at reducing your reliance on your HVAC system, lowering your energy bills.
- Blackout fabric blocks out 100% of the light through the fabric itself.
- They can block out harmful rays from damaging your health and furnishings.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.