Zebra Sheer Shades - Designer Series
Save upto 10% on most products sitewide. Discount auto applied in shopping cart for applicable products.
The sheer shades also known as transitional shades look to combine sheer and light filtering fabric in one. This creates a zebra-like pattern. While raising these shades you can align the front and back parts of the shade to allow privacy or to expose the view. You can get a great view of the exterior if you keep the vanes open fully and if kept open partially then you can provide some privacy for your home,s blocking out UV rays and allowing the light to gently filter through.
Zebra Sheer Shades - Designer Series Product Detail
Special Features of Transitional Sheer Shades
- Sheer shades provide much needed privacy for your homes, keeping out prying eyes of your neighbors when the vanes are partially or completely closed.
- Sheer shades allow light filtration while blocking out the harmful UV rays that cause damage to health and your interiors.
- They help to block out any glare that is disturbing to the eyes, interfering with your work and sleep.
- If you keep the vanes open you can get a clear view of the exteriors.
- The shades incorporate semi-opaque and sheer woven fabric vanes. These fabrics overlap giving the right mix of room darkening and privacy qualities.
- These shades are easy to maintain.
- They are easy to install with all hardware included.
- The sheer shades help to control heat and keep the internal environment pleasant.
- They are available in a variety of fabric colors for you to choose from.
- Light Gap: The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance. The fabric will be 1 1/2" to 1 5/8" narrower than the shade/cassette valance width.
- Proudly made in Canada